Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New Function In Shop Wanted!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BEARD C0RE

03-07-2013

yea!!

Extremeasaurus

03-07-2013

To people suggesting LoL Item changer, that isn't the point. The point is we shouldn't have to use a 3rd party program.

BEARD C0RE

03-07-2013

Quote:
Extremeasaurus:
To people suggesting LoL Item changer, that isn't the point. The point is we shouldn't have to use a 3rd party program.

exactly, i dont use 3rd party programs and will continue to not use them. Would like this to be apart of the game itself. When i jungle voli i have to go to damage just in order to get the 300 gold jungle item because it isnt recomended for voli even though they updated his basic attack so he can jungle better..

BEARD C0RE

03-07-2013

up

BEARD C0RE

03-07-2013

up

BEARD C0RE

03-08-2013

up

BEARD C0RE

03-08-2013

up

Aithòs

03-08-2013

You guys do realize that if more people used enigmas it could eventually be added to the game right? WoW has done that several times with key add-ons, they wait till it hits a certain usage level and approach the author about incorporating it.

I'm pretty sure I read that he used an official API and that it's 100% legal since it just edits the files that store recommended items. I have been meaning to try it out but haven't had the time to spend setting it up yet...

Blopski

03-08-2013

genius

BEARD C0RE

03-08-2013

up