Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New Summoner! **I'm sort of new.. I guess..**

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Auwh

03-07-2013

Hello guys. My name is Jiang (Jen). I'm a girl, yes. I started about 2 weeks ago... I'm level 11. I play Garen, Morganna, Teemo, and Kayle & QUINN!! (I'm planning to get Brand). I still need to be taught, I really suck. So I need to be taught by experienced players who will be willing to teach me. I play on weekends okay! Have fun! ^ _^

Sleep PK

03-07-2013

I hope the best for ya. I was [and am] left to figure it out, mostly, on my own. Nice people have tried to teach me, but I'm quite shy.

Just last hit, try to pick roles the team needs (low level Jungling isn't seen much - only after 21 do I see it almost every game), mute mean people and have fun.

Troy242621

03-07-2013

Quote:
Auwh:
Hello guys. My name is Jiang (Jen). I'm a girl, yes. I started about 2 weeks ago... I'm level 11. I play Garen, Morganna, Teemo, and Kayle & QUINN!! (I'm planning to get Brand). I still need to be taught, I really suck. So I need to be taught by experienced players who will be willing to teach me. I play on weekends okay! Have fun! ^ _^

Well, I'd avoid jungling until level 20+. I'd check out some guides (I'd recommend avoiding Mobafire, the rest are good. Mobafire can be accurate on some parts, but take it with a grain of salt.) The guides are extremely helpful and can save a lot of asking, not that asking is bad, but this saves you time. If you have specific questions, plenty of people foruming like to help.

Auwh

03-07-2013

I know about Jungling, thanks though, & thank you for the warm welcome, it is most obliged. <3

Sereg Anfaug

03-07-2013

Check out LoL University. There's a chat ingame by that name, and they also have a forum thread here.

Auwh

03-07-2013

Thanks for the suggestion! I'll definitely check it out!

TehomCD

03-07-2013

Welcome! If you have any specific questions, feel free to ask for advice whenever.

Auwh

03-07-2013

Thank you so much! I definitely will! <3

Blahloozer

03-07-2013

Hi there! I'm Brian and I'd gladly play some to help you out! Whenever I'm helping someone i tend to use skype as it's easier to communicate, but if you're okay with typing that's cool too! Add me in game if you want! Blahloozer

Auwh

03-07-2013

I use Skype of course! And thank you! All of the support is really much appreciated!