Has Mordekaiser been nerfed or buffed?

Nerfed 139 55.16%
Buffed 113 44.84%
Voters: 252. You may not vote on this poll

Mordekaiser - Nerf or Buff?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XJ9

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-01-2010

HIs early-mid game is very strong. He has a lot of potential to just roll over you and get gold so he won't be bad late game unless it get's to the hour mark. Mord needs better scaling but his staying power is just ridiculous.

xKHORNExLORD420

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-02-2010

eh... I disagree with you ragnarok89.

I build Morde firstly as a tank and secondly as a slower/chaser the end result of which makes him an excellent SWEEPER which is what he is best at. After the first round of nukes are over and the first to fall have fallen I use morde to keep enemies from escaping with randuins omen and frozen mallet. Mordes ghost proc's the mallet and I keep two baddies (at minimum) close and finish them off. I have more quadra and pentakills under my belt than any other players I have spoken to by far.

Morde does enough damage from his spells as he stands and keeps his shield up (thanks to 40% CDR) nicely, at the moment, and this allows him to be there when the initial smoke clears and to do the dirty work of turning that teamfight -that only claimed two of their champions- into a big fat ACE for my team.

In short:
Late game: If he loses survivability he's not sweeping.
Early game: If he loses survivability he's not sweeping.
Mid game: If he loses survivability he's not sweeping.
All game long: If morde ain't sweeping Morde ain't making enough money to do his job and if morde ain't doing his job ain't nobody happy, not even mama.

batttttttttttttt

11-02-2010

Early game nerf = late game nerf because he can't dominate laning and farming. I still voted buff because of my playing style (don't judge me)

xKHORNExLORD420

11-02-2010

I agree on the early = late... But downvoted! I AM JUDGING YOU!!! BWAHAHAHAHAAHA!!!!

Uzhi

11-02-2010

94v93 looks like a balance has taken place. Will be interesting to see peoples views after a couple of games.

HadiQa

11-03-2010

Nerf him again n again... Riot you might as well remove Master of Metal.... coz he's gonna be just a metal....

MordeKaiser = Recycle

Abedeus

11-03-2010

Levels 1-6 are worse, later a bit better. I still can survive pretty long in a 2vs1 gank and sometimes escape.

I Love God

11-06-2010

So how is he now?

HexKnight

11-06-2010

"Tank" Mordekaiser isn't as viable as before since :
Q got nerfed, it doesn't scale with your base AD anymore
W was buffed for the earlier levels but in the end it has the same result
E obviously got nerfed
R got nerfed since ghost no longer gets 50% HP bonus, proc on-hit effects, and Mordekaiser gains less damage/AP from ghost however the ultimate does more damage now and lasts longer. Despite the "buff" the DoT now is even worst than before and can probably be healed through regen.

Overall his damage got nerfed hard but his AP ratios increased, he has no CC and his pet doesn't proc on-hit effects so he's a lot less viable as a "tank" since he can no longer deal damage as a tank and he has no initiation abilities/CC.

However AP Mordekaiser seems more viable now, I haven't tried him with AP yet though.

Sasori of Krieg

12-10-2010

He need not be touched.