Has Mordekaiser been nerfed or buffed?

Nerfed 139 55.16%
Buffed 113 44.84%
Voters: 252. You may not vote on this poll

Mordekaiser - Nerf or Buff?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VoltNinjA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-01-2010

deleted

Fanatics

11-01-2010

Don't touch him.

EmissaryShadow

Emissary of the League

11-01-2010

Weakens his indomitable early game, better scaling late game IMO

Yordle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-01-2010

It's a Nerf-an-Buff.

It nerfs a section of him, but buffs another section.

MirageTank

11-01-2010

Buffed his early game, nerfed his late game.

Nerf all over for him IMO. However, the patch it not out yet, so we shall see.

Layotees

11-01-2010

All in all I'd say nerf just because they're pushing him more towards viability late game when Morde always seemed about pushing an early advantage.

Either way, if you aren't getting Abyssal Scepter on Morde after these changes you're ******ed.

sweatersDC

11-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Layotees View Post
All in all I'd say nerf just because they're pushing him more towards viability late game when Morde always seemed about pushing an early advantage.

Either way, if you aren't getting Abyssal Scepter on Morde after these changes you're ******ed.
If you weren't getting Abyssal Scepter on Morde before these changes, I'd make the same argument

Dragonk

11-01-2010

It seems like a playstyle overhaul to me. Since Siphon of Destruction damage is reduced early game and can't really generate a shield Mace of Spades will obviously take its place as the ability to level up. This will still allow Morde to keep his shield up but it will be far harder to constantly chip at your opponent like you can with Siphoning Strike. Creeping Death will also be more important early game. We will see how it all works out tomorrow. So I wouldn't say buffed or nerfed, I would call it a playstyle changer. Tweak it too light of a word for it.

LordEdge19

11-01-2010

Not gonna lie, I realy like the change for TT. Hitting someone in the face for 170ish at lvl 1 with his Q make me hard. For syphon nerf, I guess that will make him easier to deal with on SR, which is a good thing.

Competence

11-01-2010

Going to have to say he's pretty close to balanced.

We'll have to see him in action though.