How to be effective as Kass?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MuseLuffy

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkness4910 View Post
Hello community!

I know that a lot of people are considering Kassadin to be the most broken champion on Dominion,so I thought I might give him a try, but I just can not get the hang of him. I either do really bad or medio-core.
Is there some piece of the puzzle I'm missing?
Just quit playing, if you get raped as Kass there is no hope for you.

Eloquid

03-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koravel34 View Post
I love how you think you know better than literally every single high elo Dominion player.

Kassadin is broken, and everyone knows it.
You mean those 5-10 players that achieved high elo on dominion? Yeah, he must be working in high elo when everyone in a team knows what they're doing. Exactly my point.

The Fizznity

03-08-2013

The build I'm rocking is boots/prosp, Sorc Shoes, Tear (can be swapped with prosp if you want to charge it right away, but honestly you don't charge it well before ult anyway) , Chalice > Grail, Glacial > Frozen heart, Finish Tear into Archangels (should be 500+ charges and convert to seraph's soon) , Abyssal, replace prosp with Woog's or Void depending on their magic resist and your need for the Woog's active.

Tips: Always always always use your ult to move across the map. Spam it on CD until you have several stacks. Especially after you have your tear, you need that charged ASAP.

Play somewhat defensively. Kass cannot tank anything; he gets to choose what, if anything, he tanks.

He is slightly weak (read: less broken) against AD carries (thus the Frozen Heart). Be a little more careful skirmishing them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuseLuffy View Post
Just quit playing, if you get raped as Kass there is no hope for you.
I think I discovered our latest bitter poster!

Darkness4910

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-08-2013

Thanks to the ones who actually gave an answer I wanted to know

I guess tanky Kassadin is the way to go!

Ekis the Seraph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eloquid View Post
You mean those 5-10 players that achieved high elo on dominion? Yeah, he must be working in high elo when everyone in a team knows what they're doing. Exactly my point.
Uhh..there's plenty of us High ELO champs (High ELO is considered reaching 2200+).

I also take it you haven't played with many of us up here. Spitfira would make you eat your words about Kass being "Team Dependent" lol

MuseLuffy

03-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCIX View Post
The build I'm rocking is boots/prosp, Sorc Shoes, Tear (can be swapped with prosp if you want to charge it right away, but honestly you don't charge it well before ult anyway) , Chalice > Grail, Glacial > Frozen heart, Finish Tear into Archangels (should be 500+ charges and convert to seraph's soon) , Abyssal, replace prosp with Woog's or Void depending on their magic resist and your need for the Woog's active.

Tips: Always always always use your ult to move across the map. Spam it on CD until you have several stacks. Especially after you have your tear, you need that charged ASAP.

Play somewhat defensively. Kass cannot tank anything; he gets to choose what, if anything, he tanks.

He is slightly weak (read: less broken) against AD carries (thus the Frozen Heart). Be a little more careful skirmishing them.

I think I discovered our latest bitter poster!
I think I have discovered the most ignorant person playing Dom. Thank god you have no clue how to build/play kass and are giving all the other noobs horrible advice, you probably actually lose games playing Kass.

hahahahaha you have no idea how dumb you sound, it truly is hilarious. Every post you make is terrable, stop posting and go back to kass spamming, maybe one day you will learn how to play him(too bad you will still be horrible)

The Fizznity

03-08-2013

Quote:
I think I have discovered the most ignorant person playing Dom. Thank god you have no clue how to build/play kass and are giving all the other noobs horrible advice, you probably actually lose games playing Kass.

hahahahaha you have no idea how dumb you sound, it truly is hilarious. Every post you make is terrable, stop posting and go back to kass spamming, maybe one day you will learn how to play him(too bad you will still be horrible)
Then enlighten us as to the supreme kass build, my lord.

Infirc

03-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCIX View Post
Then enlighten us as to the supreme kass build, my lord.
don't bother, with that ignorant ****** post of his he'll probably tell you to rush rabbaddon's and then warmogs.......

MuseLuffy

03-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infirc View Post
warmogs.......
do you even Dom? such an idiot.

Yokel85

03-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infirc
warmogs...
Quote:
do you even Dom? such an idiot.