Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@pendragon

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BobbyOvsky

03-07-2013

Why instead of working on punishment/reward mechanic to prevent people from trolling/insulting etc, you work on improving the matchmaking algorythm ?

I just got out of a ranked game with 3 people with less than 7 games. I mean, how is that even possible ? Why no limit of "player with no placement done" cap has been set up. Of course we got **** on because most of them didnt deserve to be at this level, but when it's "ok" to carry one person to victory, how am i suppose to carry 3 ?!

Please dont give me the " it will make queue time much longer". I'd rather wait 10 minutes for a decently balance match, watching a stream, reading online, [insert activity], than stay in a horrible game where people are way weaker OR stronger than me.

wont it avoid an important part of the frustration people have playing this game ? If you look at top elo (diamond 1 etc) they have great game because people are also on more or less the same level/page.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kinvaras666

03-07-2013

What matchmaking have to do with people who tell others to uninstall and suicide?