@pendragon

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BobbyOvsky

03-07-2013

Why instead of working on punishment/reward mechanic to prevent people from trolling/insulting etc, you work on improving the matchmaking algorythm ?

I just got out of a ranked game with 3 people with less than 7 games. I mean, how is that even possible ? Why no limit of "player with no placement done" cap has been set up. Of course we got **** on because most of them didnt deserve to be at this level, but when it's "ok" to carry one person to victory, how am i suppose to carry 3 ?!

Please dont give me the " it will make queue time much longer". I'd rather wait 10 minutes for a decently balance match, watching a stream, reading online, [insert activity], than stay in a horrible game where people are way weaker OR stronger than me.

wont it avoid an important part of the frustration people have playing this game ? If you look at top elo (diamond 1 etc) they have great game because people are also on more or less the same level/page.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kinvaras666

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-07-2013

What matchmaking have to do with people who tell others to uninstall and suicide?