Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Hello everyone

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sir Hawk of Hill

03-07-2013

I've been playing League for around a year now, but I've never actually posted here, so I thought I would. Maybe I can make some friends or somethin'.

Anyways, about me. I like Rammus, he's my favorite champion. Other champions I enjoy are Ryze, Akali, Alistar, Darius, Garen, Taric, Leona, and Graves. I just started playing ranked recently, and I hope to work my way up the ranks.

Blahloozer

03-07-2013

Hiya! I'm always looking for some new people to play with. I don't quite play ranked yet (Payed a few with my brother because that's all he would play) But i'll play some! Add me! Blahloozer

over9xx1000

03-07-2013

hello i would like to meet a new person now and then maybe sometimes we can play ranked Add me

So Eternal

03-07-2013

I'm lvl 5 only because a new account got tired of the trolls in ranked so I just wanted to start over again.
Add me