So until Riot addresses the tribunal problem, I'm going to be punishing every case.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tadrage

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchuyWeaves View Post
Lol, riot decides cases on a committee. YOU get IP based on if you came to the correct decision as seen by the people on the committee, not the 98% of people who are spamming punish. Tribunal is to get people active in the process and see what players think. Your not permabanning anything.
They haven't given IP for tribunal for a long time.

Semune

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadrage View Post
Very logical.

It could be that most players are in tribunal for a reason. You are only going to end up punishing someone who may not deserve it.
Oh of course, I'm 100% sure I've punished someone who didn't deserve it.

I'm very easy going and would normally only punish if it was racist, or constant harrassment, or blatant feeding.

But, nah, I'm just going to spam that punish button like a mad man. I'm just having a good laugh at how many I'm actually getting right without reading it.

Either people spam punish or have very very strict standards, and will punish anyone who says one thing wrong, which in my mind is absurd. So it must be that people spam punish.

I've seen a lot of others posting similar results, and I say, everyone just punish everyone until Riot decides to rethink the tribunal.

2pudge1cup

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagovirus View Post
Everyone and their mothers have been spamming punish without reading from the start of the Tribunal, nothing new there.

Tribunal is a scam made by griefers, for griefers, and is the worst piece of griefing tool EVER implemented in ANY video game, yet Riot are fine with it , still don't understand why. :/
i think they are fine with it because it makes them look like they deal with trolls/ragers with their fancy stats to people who dont understand what a sham it is.

Pulsative

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchuyWeaves View Post
Lol, riot decides cases on a committee. YOU get IP based on if you came to the correct decision as seen by the people on the committee, not the 98% of people who are spamming punish. Tribunal is to get people active in the process and see what players think. Your not permabanning anything.
You don't get IP for correct judgement anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRBxCatOnFire View Post
In most games, to get permanently banned, you have to do something REALLY bad, but it seems you can be permanently banned in this game for doing very small things that get under people's skin, even in the slightest.
In some games you get permabanned for doing something completely out of borders of good behaviour and then just lighter punishments for others and you might never correct the way you behave.

Riot gives permabans for extreme cases if they meet one, but mostly they are expecting you to change your behaviour if you get banned. If you have been banned for being 'medium sized' jerk for 5 times, if you still aren't even trying to behave better, you earn that permaban. Your long term toxicity will be pretty much the same as some extreme case on short period of time.

Lycaeus

03-07-2013

96% of the cases are punish worthy, then. It's not a problem with the tribunal, it's a problem with people who act in a poor manner and get reported

Crxstogen

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theungry View Post
Also, I call absolute BS. I am stricter than the norm on punishing, I click pardon maybe 10% of the time and I have never been a minority pardon, and my accuracy is only 88%.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3199473

I just finish spamming Punish on another 20 cases. I'll let you know my % when they are reviewed.

Semune

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by WraithNexus View Post
96% of the cases are punish worthy, then. It's not a problem with the tribunal, it's a problem with people who act in a poor manner and get reported
Well, with that logic then everyone should just be auto banned and there should be no tribunal, period.

I guess that's what we're doing now anyway, at least I am, spamming punish.

Beware everyone who gets reported, I'm going to hit punish even if you didn't say a word the entire game.

2pudge1cup

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theungry View Post
False.

No one gets IP for voting in tribunal anymore. There is no reward except wanting to help weed out the toxic players form the community.
no, the reward is a snitch rating that trybanall morons ******* themselves over.

Calibretto9

03-07-2013

Riot, this does not instill much confidence in your regular joe players. I have the teamwork green ribbon and never rage in chat but if I can get reported for saying "build tanky" and then get blind punished then that's really, really not cool.

SchuyWeaves

03-07-2013

Same people seem to be on all these tribunal threads. Kinda weird. ND only 3 people contributing to discussion.