So until Riot addresses the tribunal problem, I'm going to be punishing every case.

12345612 ... 20
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pulsative

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TanseyJZ View Post
Im also doing that, because i was punished with time ban 3 times without doing anything toxic.
That's what you all say. And in the end of the day reform card shows you got the bans for a reason.

Tadrage

03-07-2013

Very logical.

It could be that most players are in tribunal for a reason. You are only going to end up punishing someone who may not deserve it.

DongBae Yan

03-07-2013

That is why there is a mute button people. FFS. The Tribunal seems really unfair in my perspective. My friend got a week or so ban for telling the ADC to come to baron (since the ADC was at the bot lane). He didn't even say it to the point where it was considered offensive... like, seriously? I read over the whole case and he didn't even say even ONE offensive word. >_>

SchuyWeaves

03-07-2013

Lol, riot decides cases on a committee. YOU get IP based on if you came to the correct decision as seen by the people on the committee, not the 98% of people who are spamming punish. Tribunal is to get people active in the process and see what players think. Your not permabanning anything.

Theungry

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRBxCatOnFire View Post

I got a warning for telling someone to please build tanky, literally my only line the entire game, which got me to thinking, does everyone just spam punish?

So you're reform card only had one game on it?

I totally believe you, and here's why: no one who ever complains about the tribunal has ever looked the least bit toxic when they actually posted their reform card for others to see.

2pudge1cup

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pukeblast View Post
what a winner

You know riot looks at cases before permabans, but you didn't because you're stupid.
so they claim. get off riot's d*ck because you love your power trip, snitch.

anyway i spam pardons maybe punish when i dont like the champ or whatever reason i feel like. riot empowered me to make decisions so i will do them as i see fit.

Myst Desdemona

03-07-2013

i personally take my time and read through every case because i dont really see the point of just going there to spam punish. i mean you get nothing out of it. My guess its spiteful ragers/trolls.
My justice rating is 4984 atm, and my accuracy is 91,3 , , basically my misses are those i chose ot pardon but they get overwhelmed by punish votes. Still though, going through punish spam wont really prove anything. other than mess up the tribunal's image (not that people like it anyway)

Theungry

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRBxCatOnFire View Post
Because by doing so, I have a 96% rating.
Also, I call absolute BS. I am stricter than the norm on punishing, I click pardon maybe 10% of the time and I have never been a minority pardon, and my accuracy is only 88%.

Eightprism

03-07-2013

You could spam punish, and you'd actually still be being pretty accurate as it takes a bit to ever get to tribunal.

Also it is designed to swallow up a large amount of attempts to alter it with spams, let alone you doing it alone.

You achieve no revenge, to no conclusion.
You will clean it up, or you will go byebye.

Theungry

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchuyWeaves View Post
Lol, riot decides cases on a committee. YOU get IP based on if you came to the correct decision as seen by the people on the committee, not the 98% of people who are spamming punish. Tribunal is to get people active in the process and see what players think. Your not permabanning anything.
False.

No one gets IP for voting in tribunal anymore. There is no reward except wanting to help weed out the toxic players form the community.

12345612 ... 20