So until Riot addresses the tribunal problem, I'm going to be punishing every case.

1234511 ... 20
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Semune

03-07-2013

Because by doing so, I have a 96% rating.

Why spend the time to read when I can just spam punish just like everyone else does?

I got a warning for telling someone to please build tanky, literally my only line the entire game, which got me to thinking, does everyone just spam punish?

My conclusion: yes. And I'm going to continue to prove it by spamming punish, I'm sure by next week I'll be at 98%.

Semune

03-07-2013

Sorry about the 8 people that I perma banned. I don't even know if you deserved it, didn't care to read, pretty sure over half of the tribunal people are the same way.

So, enjoy your perma ban that you probably didn't deserve, although you may have been toxic, I doubt you deserved a permanent ban, but hey, if the punish button is going to get me a near perfect score, I'm gonna keep spamming it!

Sagovirus

03-07-2013

Everyone and their mothers have been spamming punish without reading from the start of the Tribunal, nothing new there.

Tribunal is a scam made by griefers, for griefers, and is the worst piece of griefing tool EVER implemented in ANY video game, yet Riot are fine with it , still don't understand why. :/

Baron wins games

03-07-2013

what a winner

You know riot looks at cases before permabans, but you didn't because you're stupid.

TanseyJZ

03-07-2013

Im also doing that, because i was punished with time ban 3 times without doing anything toxic. I will take my revenge onto the rest of the community.

EDIT: im spamming punish as we speak

The Camel Rider

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRBxCatOnFire View Post
Because by doing so, I have a 96% rating.

Why spend the time to read when I can just spam punish just like everyone else does?

I got a warning for telling someone to please build tanky, literally my only line the entire game, which got me to thinking, does everyone just spam punish?

My conclusion: yes. And I'm going to continue to prove it by spamming punish, I'm sure by next week I'll be at 98%.

Post your reform card...

TheUnburned

03-07-2013

ITT: The Problem.

Crxstogen

03-07-2013

Sup? I see your thread has upvotes. Typical GD logic. Behold: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3199473

ITT: Tribunal lovers.

Semune

03-07-2013

I just find it funny.

Like I said in the OP, I've only received a warning.

In most games, to get permanently banned, you have to do something REALLY bad, but it seems you can be permanently banned in this game for doing very small things that get under people's skin, even in the slightest. It's amusing. I doubt I'll ever actually be permanently banned, but, damn it's hilarious hitting that punish button without reading and then looking at the % correct.

The Camel Rider

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TanseyJZ View Post
Im also doing that, because i was punished with time ban 3 times without doing anything toxic. I will take my revenge onto the rest of the community.

Reform cards.

1234511 ... 20