LeBlanc, the Deceiver - Champion Spotlight

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 43
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Phreak

Shoutcaster

11-01-2010
1 of 2 Riot Posts

LeBlanc is definitely one of the most difficult champions to learn and master. With all of her primary abilities having quite a few intricacies to learn, one must also keep track of exactly which spell is going to be cast when using Mimic. My advice to you is to think ahead and plan all of your abilities in terms of combinations. Distortion – Sigil of Silence – Mimic – Distortion is an easy to use high-damage combo that I recommend all of you memorize as you learn the champion. From there, branching out into her other various tricks will be extremely rewarding.

Coronach guest stars, introducing not only LeBlanc’s abilities, but also the thought process behind her entire playstyle. For those of you returning from last time, I’ve included slow-motion and fast-forward clips in place of freezing the video. Plus, you get to hear “First Blood” in a chipmunk voice! As with Lux, I’ve included my skill and item builds at the end of the Spotlight. Finally, due to all the concerns over LeBlanc’s name, I’ve recorded the outro in French for you. Feel free to critique my accent and enjoy!

To comment directly on the video and to change your subtitles, click here!

JohnPetrucci

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-01-2010

wooh!
love the passive!
can't wait to try her.

I think I like Distortion the best though.

IUironman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Friend of Urf

11-01-2010

Sexy french is sexy yes?!

DRC89

11-01-2010

sweet

Ryzer

11-01-2010

Wow phreak ur so kewlll

MostlySilent

11-01-2010

Oh man

Mimic could be the best thing ever. Could be.

Sweaty Neckbeard

11-01-2010

Phreak you are bad.

Shenoa

11-01-2010

aweeeeesome

lolwaitasec

11-01-2010

thanks reddit

Scrotez

11-01-2010

So many rages are incoming with this patch.

1234511 ... 43