Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Release Notes v1.0.0.104

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mistwraithe

11-06-2010

What is confusing about the Morde changes is that the nerf on shield generation from Siphon seems huge, 18->5 at level 5 ability.

BUT as the release notes say this is "base" shield generation. If the normal % of damage done is added on top of this base then this reduction in base shield generation is pretty much balanced out by the +5% passive shield generation buff (25% -> 30%). However against anyone with reasonable MR the end result will be a nerf because the damage done by E will start to drop with MR whereas presumably the old base damage didn't. Of course AP could help make up for that if people stack a little more AP than just a Rylai's (at cost of making them less tough though).

So confusion reigns. I'm pretty sure the 30% of damage done must be on top of the base in which case it is hardly the end of the world.

Atomic Skittle

11-06-2010

A friend of mine wanted to invite me to game but i was in champion selection, i noticed that one of the summoners had not connected so i knew it wouldn't start and would reset allowing me to leave the que without the penalty, but because of your fast matchmaking i had less than a second to move my mouse up and click the red x, so I was forced to que dodge and take the 5 min penalty all so i could play with a friend.

Azakir

11-07-2010

Omfg why did they buff fiddle

issaaccbb

11-07-2010

Quote:
Optimized the general and background performance of PVP.net

and in the process, you have taken my 45 fps in game with all options maxed to 20 with all options on low. Thanks riot, thanks for taking something that wasn't broken and breaking it again.just like the loading screen. freezes my computer if it is moving. this didnt happen a few patches ago, it looked nice then and worked WITHOUT ERRORS. so you broke it. way to go

KarmicShift

11-08-2010

loll mordekaiser really got changed!
im rly hoping that kennen will be improved further!
he rules!!!

no but rly tho.

Zergling

11-11-2010

Quote:
Uncemasta:
Exhaust is now properly flagged as a slow + blind and can now be removed by Cleanse

Thanks riot.

i may be misremembering this, but weren't we able to cleanse it before a previous patch, and then it was changed so that we couldn't, but now we can again?

I'M SO EFFING CONFUSED!

MadeByHisto

11-12-2010

Why rammus got a nerf ?
Continue on that way and he will go with Alistar in the pool of "The forgotten"

Cheiron

Huntsman

11-12-2010

Morde does not need a buff. But know who does?

EVELYNN.

Enduring Honor

11-12-2010

I dont c why twitch's atk speed gets nerfed seeing as his ult was already nerfed in range and speed already. Hes squishy enuf and now hes guna be even more underpowered...

Shreken

11-13-2010

Nerf Mord imo.....