Release Notes v1.0.0.104

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jermatoo

Senior Recruiter

11-05-2010

They also replaced recommended item Ghostblade with Sunfire cap for Garen. Curse you Riot! -fist shake- Should've changed last whisper imo.

B5 4 Life

11-05-2010

can you guys fix the paypal option everytime i try to use i log into pay pall and screen is just blank

Teshnos Fire

11-05-2010

I heard LeBlanc has been nerfed. Where can I read this?

EndlessHero

11-05-2010

I was thinking about maining corki a long time ago, and he has been getting buffs the past few recently patches but other champions are alot funner to play

Monzilfunpants

11-05-2010

just played a game where our entire team was +4 or greater, except our shen who was like 4-8-27*, against a team consisting of Mord, Sona, Kog, MF, and Anivia. Everyone on their team was -5 or greater*, but yet their mordekaiser could out-tank and out-damage our entire team. We all had over 120 MR, a QSS or two, yet he was still raping our health pools, and we couldn't put a dent in him

our team shut down the carries immediately every teamfight, and we still lost to sheer lunacy of Mord's dmg output. (his only offensive items were Sorc shoes and a very very very late Void Staff)

rework did nothing about his tanky-ness and just buffed his damage ridiculously, he was fine the way he was.

inb4 "juniormemberlolololol"

*numbers might not be exact, but we were definitely man-handling their team in kills.

Ciancio

11-05-2010

I was in said game with Monzilfunpants - Anivia and Kogmaw died in the first 5 seconds of every fight and miss fortune would bugger off and attack creeps after being chased away. After that it would be either 4 or 5 of us still alive against only Morde and Sona, who would promptly destroy our team.

Kyr

11-05-2010

Adding to that game, here is a link of the exact, scores. slightly sad that one person can carry 4 people.
http://s434.photobucket.com/albums/q...rAdvantage.png

ForyLord

11-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by AstorSapolsky View Post
It's a patch!

Chosen Yi is overpowered now, but thank you for helping those of us who deal with queue dodgin'.

Edit: lot of downvotes for first post, even relevant ones. I guess people like longer queues. Hatters gon' hat.
What they need to do is fix Olaf alittle better i quit because Devs don't focus on any other champions...Like uber ass Olaf

Watch Ya Step

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2010

Thank you! Finally an Ezreal buff!

Kaglis

11-06-2010

i agree with some but not wit the morde buff he shouldve remained where he was since he was decent now he going to be a annoying trying to kill him