Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Release Notes v1.0.0.104

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vyn

11-02-2010

I see a Hextech Janna skin... but I can't buy it?

EAM165

11-02-2010

All I want for Christmas is a Bounty Hunter from Dota look alike >< I love this game and it would make me complete lol....

Ibraesil

11-02-2010

Rammus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ellisitox

Recruiter

11-03-2010

poppy┬┤s charge... need some fixes too =/

Contagious Cure

Recruiter

11-03-2010

Lol. All the QQs actually got their wish. Corki got massively buffed. Valkyrie buff was needed but his ult is going to faceroll teams now. Am I the only one who thought he was actually mostly balanced before?

f3nyx

Recruiter

11-03-2010

You can Cleanse exhaust now ?

Why?

Cleanse is a common defense spell on DPS and exhaust is the obvious countermeasure against them... This makes no sense.

Oey

11-03-2010

Nidalee's recommended item TOTALLY changed to AD... it's not mentioned at all in patch notes.

QraQers

11-03-2010

Screw the morde buff...

Professor Potato

11-03-2010

How about this as a Heimer buff?

Option 1: Evolution Turret - Max number increased from 2 to 3/3/4/4/5
- Level 3 and 4 no longer provide green turrets
- Level 5 no longer provides red turrets

Hextech Microrockets - No longer hit minions, only champion-seeking
- Number of rockets launched improved to 1/2/3/4/5 from 1/1/2/2/3 or whatever it is.

Concussion Grenade - Passive: If it hits and stuns an enemy champion, Heimerdinger becomes stealthed for 3 seconds.

UPGRADE - Passive: If a turret stands for 5/4/3 minutes, it gains the priviledges of a green turret. If it stands for 7/6/5 minutes, it gains the priviledges of a red turret.

Option 2: Heimerdinger's cost lowers to 450 because he has been nerfed to death. All those who paid for him at 3150 receive 2700 influence points.

boarchicken

11-03-2010

why the hellllll would you guys buff mord when hes already freaken op??????!!!!!!!!!

Another thing is why the hell would you guys make ranked games purely level 30.
Why cant we play arranged even though were not level 30?
This is just stupid -_____-