Release Notes v1.0.0.104

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Heart of a Lion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-02-2010

People saying that morde is being buffed, please take a look at his siphon of destruction!

voorn

11-02-2010

Teemo mushroom gold buff seems a bit extreme.

Dukasho

11-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soiyeruda View Post
Even without AP, it was dealing a respectable 335 base damage. It just seems like it deals less damage because it had to plink you 10 times, makes each hit seem weak.
Yes, her make it rain was doing 335 base... but nearly every champ with base resits have 20-30% dmg reduction, which means 200 dmg... not very scary, and with the slow effect there was no point to try and run out to reduce that little bit of dmg when you could stay where you were, deal damage, and ignore the slow.

I just don't understand why people go full AD on MF... 2 abilities scale with AD, where 3 scale with AP for the same, including one to increase her auto-attack damage. Hybrid builds just tend to shine in my experience.

0Alakazam0

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

11-02-2010

Cleanse might be viable again!

GodDamnTonberry

11-02-2010

can i get a job at riot? just for like 2 hours so i can turn morde back and punch guinsoo in the face? please?

(guinsoo is the numb nuts that reworked morde)

Zinwrath

11-02-2010

All in all. I think i agree with most people that miss fortune did not need the nerfs. The ult's range was definitly an issue in the beginning but after seeing her ult properly corrected i think going after her double shot is not necessary. the initial shot is hardly worth doing over auto attacking which can crit and doesnt have a very short delay and mana cost, and the secondary shot takes a certain amount of skill and the right situation to use. So nerfing the damage, just makes using it at all in most scenerios questionable.

Mord i'll have to use to know exactly what the point of it was. I know you can generally run in and do enormious damage as mord while tanking, and the pet being able to take turret hits while chasing someone and killing them in their base was definitly a problem. So happy with that nerf.

The teemo change honestly, i think people are making too big a deal about. Most people agree that smart teemos hide their shrooms in grass incase you get oracle anyway...and then continue to complain they cant get gold for killing them....so basiclhy we're just upset about noob teemos who dont do that? Lets not forget that oracle serves other purposes than just teemos shrooms, there may be other invis heros as well as wards and teemo invis, so lets not suggest that you NEED to get your gold back by killing shrooms that were too unclever to be placed in grass.

Finally the sivir change is a must....eager to see how effective of a change it is.

Ezreal i started out always playing him ap with amazing results until they nerfed the ap ratios. Now they're nerfing the physical and beefing back up the ap....while i find this odd, i'm happy to be able to play him like i used to to some effect minus the heal. Though the haste i didnt find op by any means.

Corki we'll see...i cant say much more than that, i'd say the average player needed the buffs, the pro player....not so sure.

As for the patch i'd say it was fairly good, i have dissapointments about other changes not being ready yet. But on a whole i'm happy with the majority of changes.

ballpreta

11-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by VBandSelecta View Post
Oh, and ratios mean buffed. Increase = buff. Just because they nerfed two little things doesn't mean anything. The ratios are really not needed.
lol the "two little things" that they nerfed were everything morde had dude

Sexy Rasho

Recruiter

11-02-2010

Sick Stuff Thanx to Riot

Zardoc

11-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen Moogla View Post
morde buff???? Time to quit LoL for a week or two. (=

Go kill yourself. No really, do the world a favor.

gh0stship

11-02-2010

no offence but f*ck you on the nerf on mord!