Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Loss because of Riot servers.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MezukiLord

03-07-2013

hi my name is mezukilord its been 4 hours since the lag of legends apocalypse happened i have food-water and abit of net remaining if there`s anyone out there i`ll have you know you`re not alone i suggest you seek me at sommoner`s rift in the middle by the river where baron was i`m not sure if you gonna find me there when you get there but i`ll leave a buff a GA and a red and blue pot the can help you get pass some of the lag thats all i can do for you now i dont have much tme left so this is goodbye for now sommoners, see you on the other side my friends may the damacian and Noxian gods bless this mezukilord over and out.

Hellsway

03-07-2013

Really annoying when that loss brings you down a ranked level. Now I have to win 4 in a row to get back where I was before. Especially when it's a sure win, and that fed mid dc's for good because hes tired to try to connect again. Then it's all about pushing towers uncontested to win.

Riot, I've been so patient with you. Why are you purposely trying to screw the players that ****ing pay your bill. Is a loss prevented so hard to put in place?????? You screwed up the fairness of the game with the new elo system, and now this. GG. I speak not only for myself here.

Elsabet

03-07-2013

Quote:
Hellsway:
Really annoying when that loss brings you down a ranked level. Now I have to win 4 in a row to get back where I was before.

Gotta admit- builds character.

BDaddyKane

03-07-2013

Quote:
LeafzNation:
This is so F***** stupid. I lost 2 ranked games because of this (the first game it was minor but still a big factor in the game the second was ridiculous, everyone dc'ing many many times). I understand there is something wrong with the patch and you are trying to fix it, but it is just unacceptable that you do not apply loss prevented or disable the queues. I'm actually mad over this and I'm pretty much always sympathetic to riot on these kinds of issues.

you deserve it for beeing a leaf's fan ! ^^

MezukiLord

03-07-2013

hi my name is mezukilord it`s been 5 hours since the lag of legends apocalypse happened i have food-water and a bit of net remaining, if there`s anyone out there i`ll have you know you`re not alone i suggest you seek me at sommoner`s rift in the middle by the river where baron was i`m not sure if you gonna find me there when you get there but i`ll leave a buff -gold regen- GA and a red and blue pot that can help you get pass some of the lag that`s all i can do for you now, i dont have much time left so this is goodbye for now sommoners, see you on the other side my friends may the damacian and Noxian gods bless you this is mezukilord over and out.(THE SOMMONER`S CODE HAVE BEEN BROKEN) RIOT WE ALL NEED HELP