Loss because of Riot servers.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nozix

03-07-2013

I recently played a ranked game, where we could have won easily, but I was constantly getting "attempting to reconnect" every team fight. I would lag out. At one point in time, EVERYONE on my team lagged out. The one person on the other team didn't, and he just pushed his lane all the way to T2 tower. I put so much time, effort and money into this game and then I get ****ed over like this. It's very frustrating and this loss should be prevented.

YokoNomi

03-07-2013

Having the same issue. Started a fight at our 2nd mid turret, and was winning too. Then the dc. The match was depending on the outcome of that fight too, so I'm kind of annoyed as hell. Since I'm trying to get up in ranks, not risk losing it. Can't even reconnect now because the server connection is totally gone now.

Added - Yeah I can't even log into the game anymore. I swear if I lose elo over this. Not mad at riot, but mad at the servers for being such a troll. Hard enough to deal with randoms as it is.

Added - Turns out it may be due to the live maintenance that people are having issues. But if it's going to be this severe, I'd rather the server just be down for the maintenance. This is unnecessarily tiring.

MezukiLord

03-07-2013

hello riot i just had the worst rank game ever because hmmm i wonder why 0-o.
oh i know 0-0 you dced me 100 times over and still took my league points away really riot really do you know how hard it is already to get league points cause of trolling teammates then you go and troll me to with this what did i do, know what i don`t really care about that game please give me bad my league points let me move on.

MezukiLord

03-07-2013

oh i know 0-0 you dced me 100 times over and still took my league points away really riot really do you know how hard it is already to get league points cause of trolling teammates then you go and troll me to with this what did i do, know what i don`t really care about that game please give me back my league points let me move on please.

YokoNomi

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MezukiLord View Post
oh i know 0-0 you dced me 100 times over and still took my league points away really riot really do you know how hard it is already to get league points cause of trolling teammates then you go and troll me to with this what did i do, know what i don`t really care about that game please give me back my league points let me move on please.
Be patient, file a ticket, don't double post, calm your ****, and repeat.

MezukiLord

03-07-2013

YokoNomi that double was a mistake did not mean to do that
and how do you file a ticket?

Sixninee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-07-2013

here still struggling to reconnect LOL

Nidalead

03-07-2013

Umm, i know this might seem trivial, but i've lost two bot games in a row cause of this lag...
It's not as important as ranked games, but seriously... they're bots... You're not supposed to lose to them

LeafzNation

03-07-2013

This is so F***** stupid. I lost 2 ranked games because of this (the first game it was minor but still a big factor in the game the second was ridiculous, everyone dc'ing many many times). I understand there is something wrong with the patch and you are trying to fix it, but it is just unacceptable that you do not apply loss prevented or disable the queues. I'm actually mad over this and I'm pretty much always sympathetic to riot on these kinds of issues.

TERRORIST WlNS

03-07-2013

anyone else can't connect back in game or crash when its connected? D:<