Karma as a Utility Mage: Such excitement!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lil Miss Lori

03-07-2013

As an obsesser of Lux and Orianna, I am ridiculously excited about this. I've always loved Karma - [mostly due to my BA in East Asian studies, and dat Sakura skin... mmm...] and now I get a chance to play her to her utmost potential, as my favorite role in the game! Pinch me!

I am starting to get that hipster "now everyone's gonna play her..." outlook - *dons glasses and scarf* - but hopefully the novelty effect will wear off in a week or so after release, and I can go on loving my support mages.

Lil Miss Lori

03-07-2013

I predict...
Mantra state will now be Enlightened state. And it will change her abilities to healing versions, but full-time. Similar to how Nidalee switches from AP to AD.

*chinstroke*

Private Riem

03-07-2013

Karma getting free damage?
Always nice.

TrollForALiving

03-07-2013

I really am not looking forwards to seeing her in every game a-la Katarina after rework, then a pro doing a cheesy build (Think sunfire Kat) and getting her nerfed for the normal players.

Lil Miss Lori

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollForALiving View Post
I really am not looking forwards to seeing her in every game a-la Katarina after rework, then a pro doing a cheesy build (Think sunfire Kat) and getting her nerfed for the normal players.
Yes, that's always something to fear.
But maybe she'll be labeled as "high skill" and people will avoid after a bit.