Gold is real terror.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WTFMatee

03-07-2013

I see people bragging about being in gold a lot.

Nothing to brag about.

Being in gold is worse than bronze.

OOOO the amount of trolls

Sosuke A1Z3N

03-07-2013

Difference being that a gold player will roflstomp a bronze even if he was trolling.

RavenSword8

03-07-2013

Plat doesn't get any better from what I've seen. Duo with some friends, and there are ragers and baddies in plat too it seems.

pastafariany

03-07-2013

diamond isn't better. welcome to LoL. infact diamonds worse people troll harder there than anywhere.

McDouggal

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosuke A1Z3N View Post
Difference being that a gold player will roflstomp a bronze even if he was trolling.
Eh, I queue with friends and even scrim against them at times. It really depends. I've given a Plat IV friend a run for his money when I counterpicked him-and that counterpick was my main.

iatre

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by McDouggal View Post
Eh, I queue with friends and even scrim against them at times. It really depends. I've given a Plat IV friend a run for his money when I counterpicked him-and that counterpick was my main.
"Given a run for his money" makes it sound like you still lost. So, he got counterpicked and it was your main and you still lost. Doesn't that kind of prove the point?