Which skin would you prefer for Draven?

Fire Dancer 19 70.37%
Gladiator 8 29.63%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

@Riot Gladiator Draven is disappointing

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

smbz

03-07-2013

Nothing angry or anything just voicing my opinion in a friendly way

I mean im happy for a Draven skin, but out of all the ideas possible they made a terrible splash art and skin. I know it hasnt been released yet and isnt finished but they could have chosen the Fire Dacer Draven skin idea which is 100 % better.

If you dont make the fire dancer Draven skin then plz at least change his face a bit, it looks really weird and the teeth as well.

I also added a poll if riot view this to show which skin you guys would prefer for Draven.

BurgÍrKing

03-07-2013

I disagree ...the only skin draven needs is...

Draven Draven

Borkcire

03-07-2013

Dude, it's extremely unfinished. And from watching it, I got the impression that they used Firedancer as an inspiration (with the blades heating when they spin and the ult being somewhat on fire).

Trivle

03-07-2013

At first from the splash I thought it was some iteration of fire dancer

smbz

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borkcire View Post
Dude, it's extremely unfinished. And from watching it, I got the impression that they used Firedancer as an inspiration (with the blades heating when they spin and the ult being somewhat on fire).

mabey if you read the comment I said that and why the dislikes im voicing my opinion,

Wertilq

03-07-2013

To me it's no big difference. What made Firedancer Draven cool was the particles and fire effects, if those are retained in Gladiator I am happy.

Both Gladiator and Firedancer works really well with Draven personality so I am fine with both. I kinda prefer the overall looks of Gladiator, but like the theme of Firedancer. Both works wonders.