EG

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kalarepa

03-07-2013

Is it me or the weakest link of EG is... Snoopeh?
People say, Wickd sucks now, because he keep feeding 1st blood. But he's also camped by enemy jungler. Meanwhile Snoopeh, what does he even do? 0 ganks, 0 buffs or dragon/baron control and he's always outfarmed by enemy jungler. Which is also weird, because Froggen claims, he doesn't take wraiths too often.
If you watched recent EG's games, you can notice that in 90% situation enemy jungler is involved, while Snoopeh is on the other side of map, killing wolves or something.

He had his cool stare and kill on Cho'gath, but besides that I feel like he doesn't bring much to the team.

Mister Oinke

03-07-2013

every team needs a mascot

Dewtrocity

03-07-2013

Have a bad tournament. OMG THEY SUCK GET RID OF ONE OF THEIR PLAYERS NOW!! Have a good tournament. OMG EG BEST TEAM EVER WOOT EG FOR LIFE!! They are dominating in the LCS, they just had a bad 2 games.

OMG GUYS THEY LOST 2 GAMES THEY SUCK TIME TO KICK A PLAYER!!

Kalarepa

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewtrocity View Post
Have a bad tournament. OMG THEY SUCK GET RID OF ONE OF THEIR PLAYERS NOW!! Have a good tournament. OMG EG BEST TEAM EVER WOOT EG FOR LIFE!! They are dominating in the LCS, they just had a bad tourney.
No, it's not about that. When they win, it's usually because they just farmed well with better team comp. It's never because of Snoopeh's ganks and snowballing from early game.
I mean, he's ok jungler. But when you look at how much presence Asian or GG's junglers have... they're like on different level.

catraven

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalarepa View Post
But when you look at how much presence Asian or GG's junglers have... they're like on different level.
do you have a link to an example game?

Dewtrocity

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalarepa View Post
No, it's not about that. When they win, it's usually because they just farmed well with better team comp. It's never because of Snoopeh's ganks and snowballing from early game.
I mean, he's ok jungler. But when you look at how much presence Asian or GG's junglers have... they're like on different level.
Ya they are Asians. They dominate everyone at this game and other E-Sports ^_^

Kalarepa

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by catraven View Post
do you have a link to an example game?
You can just watch LCS. Here's link from reddit with all info:
http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflege...2_groupb_live/

I just feel like if EG actually had few early kills, towers buffs or dragon from succesful jungler (just like their enemies do), they would be in much better spot. But they keep getting behind, because enemy jungler makes plays in early game.

Prizzles

03-07-2013

Not everyone on the team can carry. Snoopeh fills a similar role to TheOddOne on TSM in that their intent and goal isn't to carry or rack up a high amount of kills they are there to disrupt the enemy team in team fights and feed their carries (Froggen, Yellowpete). Just because they aren't Saintvicious or Diamondprox or another super aggressive jungler doesn't mean that they are bad it just means that their role with their team is different than Saint's is with Curse or Diamondprox with GG.

I like Snoopeh and I agree that he is likely the weakest overall player on EG but it doesn't mean he is bad... he wouldn't have been on the team for as long as he has been if he was bad.