Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

are most

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

hi dad hru

03-07-2013

Are most perma bans from toxic-abuse reports?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

theplague1369

03-07-2013

All permabans are for consistently toxic behavior after a large number of warnings and suspensions of play through time bans. Whether verbal abuse is the most common reported offense as a correlation among permabanned players is a fact or not, I could not tell you. I do see verbal abuse a lot when I do the Tribunal, also I see offensive language and negative attitude being reported a lot. I'm not sure which is the most used to make a report, nor do I feel it completely matters as much, unless it is intentional feeding, and then I try to look for any signs of it.

They got reported for a reason, and my job as a Tribunal judge is to determine whether or not their behavior deserves to remain in the community. Sometimes it is unwarranted, and I choose to pardon, but it is generally a toxic player.