Black Cleaver or Ravenous Hydra?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crs Sanvaer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

03-07-2013

Thresh top? .-.

I noticed you edited your first post with your item build. You want Ionian Boots of Lucidity. That extra cooldown reduction is crucial as Kha'Zix, because your abilities is how you do damage. Especially if you don't have the CDR from blue buff.

Rompemann

03-07-2013

Thresh is a very viable top
And Black Cleaver all the way

Jason411

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanvaer View Post
Thresh top? .-.

I noticed you edited your first post with your item build. You want Ionian Boots of Lucidity. That extra cooldown reduction is crucial as Kha'Zix, because your abilities is how you do damage. Especially if you don't have the CDR from blue buff.
Thresh top is actually pretty viable. He does decent damage, gets pretty tanky, and the fact that he's ranged helps him a lot.

He's also really useful when your jungler is ganking. Hook them and it's free damage if not a free kill. Thresh can also play ADC. I've got a couple friends that do Thresh/Taric Bot and make it work REALLY well.

Also the only cooldown that bothers me is E. But evolving it solves that. W is short enough, Q is short enough, and I'd rather have the magic resist or armor from Merc Treads or Ninja Tabi. While building him with that much damage it's important to get at least a little resistance going.

iRequiem

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sukh01 View Post
@iRequiem: I also have Kha'zix and I wanted to know about the Warmog's build, because it got nerfed and the BOTRK got boosted...
Is okay to buy Warmog's? Can I replace Warmog's with a better item?
The main reason for Blade of the Ruined King was to counter Warmog's Armor and Heath Stacking. Warmog's Armor is good for that higher survivability BUT there are better items Kha'zix can use. Kha'zix is an assassin so his main purpose is to get in quick and destroy his target. So because he is so mana dependant with his constant casting i suggest getting a Iceborn Gauntlet. It gives you 60 armor, 40 AP, 500 mana, 15% CD. The constant casting will keep your target slowed so you or your team will pick up an easy kill or cause them to burn flash and leave them with low HP so they cant defend towers.

They also nerfed Blade of the Ruined King. The bonus damage gets reduced with armor so Iceborn Gauntlet helps with that and Iceborn Gauntlet Pretty much evens out with Blade of the Ruined King's Active

KevT 66

03-07-2013

Black Cleaver man. Kha'Zix isnt the right champ for Ravenous.

iRequiem

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevT 66 View Post
Black Cleaver man. Kha'Zix isnt the right champ for Ravenous.
if your going to give advice use alittle more insight then just calling out items....

DragonSteak

06-16-2013

personnally i like to be able to lane longer, and have slightly higher survivability(I'm still testing this build)
for this i like to use
1st 2 items to build
-Berserker's Greaves
-Ravenous Hydra(i use this because kha'zix is very effective in one on one, but a little less so in a multi-person confrontation)
2nd 2 items to build
-Frozen Mallet
-Last Whisper
last items
-Black cleaver
-Blade of the Ruined King/Phantom Dancer/Very Needed Tanky Item

I usually play kha'zix top with this build, and tend to harass a lot, and then at random points jump the enemy, and do a very good chunk of burst damage.