Garen is LoL's main character.

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

selenvar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotRunaan View Post
In the past, we’ve created engaging characters that epitomize the ideals of their homeland. Garen as the Might of Demacia or Darius as the Hand of Noxus are good examples. With Karma, we wanted to capture Ionia, a place of wisdom and great spiritual power.

So what you're saying is Garen is the main character of league of legends..
since he's link.

Karma is zelda and darius is ganon


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ep1cLeprechaun

Senior Member

03-07-2013

I don't think thats what he said at all. And I feel Zelda would be Kat. Since Zelda and Link have a rocky relationship (WW is clearly the best non MM LoZ) but they still bang.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wincrediboy

Senior Member

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ep1cLeprechaun View Post
I don't think thats what he said at all. And I feel Zelda would be Kat. Since Zelda and Link have a rocky relationship (WW is clearly the best non MM LoZ) but they still bang.
What's 'non MM' mean? Because I'm pretty sure you're wrong, but I'd like to make sure before I berate you for it :P


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pulsefire Ahri

Senior Member

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wincrediboy View Post
What's 'non MM' mean? Because I'm pretty sure you're wrong, but I'd like to make sure before I berate you for it :P
Never even played the games and I can see he means Majora's Mask and Wind Waker...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xeynid

Senior Member

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wincrediboy View Post
What's 'non MM' mean? Because I'm pretty sure you're wrong, but I'd like to make sure before I berate you for it :P
Wind waker is the best non majoras mask legend of Zelda


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

fgfg

Senior Member

03-07-2013

The main character is the one who was created first. And it is Singed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Udyr View Post
There wasn't really a "first" champion, but Singed was the early figurehead.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vladimir Bowie

Senior Member

03-07-2013

3D Zelda games?

WHY?!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

selenvar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

03-07-2013

Really?
Garen is all about courage
Darius is all about power.
Karma all about wisdom.

people not seeing this?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TrollForALiving

Member

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by selenvar View Post
Really?
Garen is all about courage
Darius is all about power.
Karma all about wisdom.

people not seeing this?
>Wisdom
>Lol players

Pick one.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

fgfg

Senior Member

03-07-2013

Classic RPG trio is Fighter, Archer and Mage. Garen and Darius are both fighters.

Ashe, Sejuani and Freljord mage this is the trio


12