I HATE the player base in this game..seriously

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GibsonG

Member

03-07-2013

"REPORT REPORT REPORT, ZOMG!!! HE DIED ONCE HE'S A FEEDER REPORT REPORT!!"

The reporting system is SO ****ing abused in this game it makes me SICK! It's a ****ing joke! The people in this game are so toxic it's not even funny anymore.. EVERYTHING YOU DO IN GAME GETS REPORTED by someone! It's so ****ing dumb..

"ZOMG HE IS NOT WITH THE TEAM HE IS SPLIT PUSHING LANES REPORT REPORT REPORT!!!!"

It's a joke. I'm sick of playing this game and having these people in EVERY GOD DAMN MATCH! SICK OF IT!

I'll prolly get wrongfully banned like I'm sure millions of others have too for some random bull**** like being a FEEDER when you just had a BAD GAME!

It's so sickening how abusive these people are in game and how the reporting system is abused and used to report you for anything..

Did you know you can get banned for being an UNSKILLED PLAYER? OMFG!! Really??
ARE YOU ****ING JOKING ME?!!!
You're BRONZE V and get reported for UNSKILLED PLAYER???!!! WTF.. is this a joke or what? EVERYONE in BRONZE V are UNSKILLED PLAYERS!

Riot is seriously being run by idiots to even have these reporting options in the game.

Yes report someone if they leave the game because they are doing bad or w.e... People get reported BECAUSE RIOT HAS ****TY SERVERS and they get d/c'd "REPORT REPORT !!!

like really seriously this is a total joke and it ruins the game because you are giving the PLAYERS (TOXIC and NON TOXIC) the POWER to get people banned for no reason.

P.S. i wasn't banned i'm just fed up with every game the chat FULL of REPORT REPORT REPORT!!!

Remove the system and come up with something new or just Remove the retarded options like UNSKILLED PLAYER.. How on EARTH can you ban someone for being bad at a game?? That is just omg.. there are no words for it. And everyone talks about "Well help fellow players" but yet you can report them for being bad in game.. lol

I'm done. too much toxic waste in this game.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kenki13

Junior Member

03-07-2013

Nah, I agree broken arse leave buster system.

Players too eager to report, meta gamers to strict in their gameplay to breathe and let people make mistakes, riot staff not informing players until too late about live maints.

Players reporting when players try to load back in the game.

No way to actually help beginners legitly because those that try get chased out by metagamers who wanna rage over every little thing.

Skin prices a bit too much, "seriously can't have a basic skin near 300rp rather then 340 or 350 occationally so people who spent their free rp early can have a shot at a skin ?"

No IP for skins when they have all the heros and wards bought ?

Fun game, management could be a little better and a bit more friendly to little lower end cpus.
(Common its warcraft 3 engine... how can you make it hard to process ?)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mirror

Senior Member

03-07-2013

The Report function isn't broken until you get unjustly banned because of it. =]

You can be reported a thousand times, but until Tribunal voters or Riot staff see punishable behavior, just put bothersome people on ignore and try to enjoy your game.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kenki13

Junior Member

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metronomotopoeia View Post
The Report function isn't broken until you get unjustly banned because of it. =]

You can be reported a thousand times, but until Tribunal voters or Riot staff see punishable behavior, just put bothersome people on ignore and try to enjoy your game.
Well problem is "leave buster" is an automatic thing. Even when the "you leaving" isnt of your own volitions.. IE: Server derped because of a live maintance that no one was aware of, or memory leak issue.

Heck I've had the loading screen game issue where I would load in fine, be near some toxic laggy players (being near them causes a massive fps spike downwards), and then suddenly be d/ced for being "afk" when you were at the turret fighting them.

Just like I said.. the leave buster system makes me pull my hair out, since that is a game controled system not a player controlled system, and not exactly one you can reform from if your not doing it on purpose at all.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Trydan

Senior Member

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenki13 View Post
Skin prices a bit too much, "seriously can't have a basic skin near 300rp rather then 340 or 350 occationally so people who spent their free rp early can have a shot at a skin ?"

No IP for skins when they have all the heros and wards bought ?
They have skins for 260 when a 520 skin goes on sale. Skins are where they make their money, it seems to be the only thing they have gotten 100% right. There's no reason to have IP skins, because they won't make money that way. Maybe if you could spend IP on gifting boosts to friends or whatever after you've completely maxed out everything you can possibly have.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

i like buttstuff

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Junior Member

03-07-2013

If you're in Bronze V, that's WHY those people are there. They aren't good, and they aren't trying to get better. In their minds, the only reason they're still in Bronze V is because afk unskilled troll feeders make them lose all the games they ever played. The only way they can see themselves getting ahead is by reporting everyone else who they think is bad.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GibsonG

Member

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Totalimmortal View Post
If you're in Bronze V, that's WHY those people are there. They aren't good, and they aren't trying to get better. In their minds, the only reason they're still in Bronze V is because afk unskilled troll feeders make them lose all the games they ever played. The only way they can see themselves getting ahead is by reporting everyone else who they think is bad.
So what to I do to get out??? every time I get to promotion I get trolled.. I have been to promotion like 20 times and trolled every time. I just want to get out. Being on a team of 5, one person CAN be the reason you win games yes, but I can't do it EVERY game. It's impossible when playing with people that don't even know how to last hit. Most of the time I finish with Double what my entire team put together has in CS..

They just have no clue how to play.. I see people trying to 1v5 the enemy team.. Running in after someone that tries to 1v5 and then they themselves get 1v5'd and it';s like a trail of 4 single people running into a 1v5 lol

I have seen posts where people say just AFK Farm and you will get out of Bronze.. This is just not true. It doesn't work.. Also, I have seen people say IF YOU do good in the game you will get out eventually.. How is this true? If you lose the game you lose no mater what your score was.

Then people say there is no ELO HELL, I disagree because I'm in it right now, and there is no getting out. I would like to see a high ranked player get out of Bronze V.. with all the Trolls in Bronze it just WONT happen.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zer0Kill

Senior Member

03-07-2013

I'm a firm believer that if you are in ELO, you have brought it upon yourself. I think a nice thing would be if for RP you could reset your ELO, and see if you wind up down in the pits again. (Flawed idea, since it would add to the noise at 1200/the silver region of ranked)

That all being said, I do see that the amount of reports being tossed around, especially in chat, decreases as you go up the food chain, but also that the number of players deserving report drops as well. All I can really say is, you play at place of your own making. If you don't like the attitudes of other players where you are now, pull a Rocky Balboa and train. That's right, you can do that! Bot games with a duo partner to work on teamwork, playing custom or normal matches focusing heavily on mechanics, and doing all this until you are so good and comfortable at what you do, YOU become the driving force of every game you play at a low ELO/division.

Note, I'm currently not good either, and am trying to do this to get better too.

Last comment, there is a way to turn every disadvantage to an advantage, even a troll. if you can find a way to make use of the guys trying to make your life a living hell, you will be a force to be feared (also something I don't always know how to do myself, but what can I say, I'm an optimist, even amongst trolls).


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Patraqushe

Junior Member

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zer0Kill View Post
I'm a firm believer that if you are in ELO, you have brought it upon yourself. I think a nice thing would be if for RP you could reset your ELO, and see if you wind up down in the pits again. (Flawed idea, since it would add to the noise at 1200/the silver region of ranked)

That all being said, I do see that the amount of reports being tossed around, especially in chat, decreases as you go up the food chain, but also that the number of players deserving report drops as well. All I can really say is, you play at place of your own making. If you don't like the attitudes of other players where you are now, pull a Rocky Balboa and train. That's right, you can do that! Bot games with a duo partner to work on teamwork, playing custom or normal matches focusing heavily on mechanics, and doing all this until you are so good and comfortable at what you do, YOU become the driving force of every game you play at a low ELO/division.

Note, I'm currently not good either, and am trying to do this to get better too.

Last comment, there is a way to turn every disadvantage to an advantage, even a troll. if you can find a way to make use of the guys trying to make your life a living hell, you will be a force to be feared (also something I don't always know how to do myself, but what can I say, I'm an optimist, even amongst trolls).
Wow, I can't imagine how much money Riot will make by having that ELO reset function.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zer0Kill

Senior Member

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patraqushe View Post
Wow, I can't imagine how much money Riot will make by having that ELO reset function.
I know right? make it like, 10 bucks to reset your score. All the ragers who deserve to be in low ELO will keep going back, blaming others, and burn more money on a reset.

Boom. Gold mine.


12