the support in low elo rank

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GXHunter

03-07-2013

i usually play support in lol and im in sliver division. i have a question for the people who play support in rank. Did you have the experience that your team is in adversity, u already ward drakon, baron, at least one of buff, and five of u stay under the sec mid tower for defending. it takes 5-6 mins' teamfight and you get an ace, then some one say:"hi, report the support, he/she got no ward in the map." in addition, when some of u teammate get kill when he/she push the line without wards, he blame on u, say u should ward the whole map. im not crying in here, but im really wondering what should i do when i have this kind situation again. it always the support's fault

iRequiem

03-07-2013

it only occurs in the low elo's. in all actuality past silver and bronze people ward their own lanes and ward everywhere else after laning phase. the weight of wards isnt just put on the support.

GXHunter

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by iRequiem View Post
it only occurs in the low elo's. in all actuality past silver and bronze people ward their own lanes and ward everywhere else after laning phase. the weight of wards isnt just put on the support.
it should be, but the ward thing just happen time to time, somebody just like to blame the fluat on support. when i was in sliver 3and 4, it was fine, but after i down to sliver 5, lots of people just ask support to do the ward work on whole map. if u see someone chasing u teammate,u go in ,stun that one, u teammate get out there alive, and u been killed by the enemy. after it happened few times, then u team say:" omg, look at the support,he is feeding like hell." sometimes i just tired to play support, people just ignore u and blame all the bad things on u

TehomCD

03-07-2013

Yeah, that happens sometimes, but just ignore them. You should have 2-3 wards on the map at all times, generally speaking, because even if you're teamfighting and other wards are expiring from elsewhere, you should be placing wards tactically for vision during fights. The people blaming you for completely silly reasons are just being stupid, though.

It's more my experience that you won't get any credit when you completely carry a team, though, but eh, whatever. It's a lot more subtle when you win a game decisively for your team than when a carry goes 25/0/15 after you got him repeated doublekills in lane.

GXHunter

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TehomCD View Post
Yeah, that happens sometimes, but just ignore them. You should have 2-3 wards on the map at all times, generally speaking, because even if you're teamfighting and other wards are expiring from elsewhere, you should be placing wards tactically for vision during fights. The people blaming you for completely silly reasons are just being stupid, though.

It's more my experience that you won't get any credit when you completely carry a team, though, but eh, whatever. It's a lot more subtle when you win a game decisively for your team than when a carry goes 25/0/15 after you got him repeated doublekills in lane.
definitely ture, i was keep doing it in the whole game, but sometimes some teammates seem just dont know the duration of a ward is 3 min, and we just have a 5 min team fight. i tried to ignore them, but i sometimes it is hard.
btw, i play a leona or sona support a lot, i find when i play leona , sometimes the adc and u are both ok, but i prefer to harass them time to time if it is safe, but he just want farm.eventually we got nothing in bot, and if the enemy's jungle come time to time, we are having a horrable time..

Sereg Anfaug

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-07-2013

Everyone should be warding. Not just you.

As long as you don't respond negatively - you'll be just fine. From your description, it sounds like you're doing the right thing.

Hiryuu16

03-07-2013

The ADC blames the support; the support blames the jungler; the jungler blames the lanes. Nobody in Bronze loses of their own accord.

For solo queue support, I mostly play Kayle. She dishes solid harassment, but can also disengage well. My issue with Taric and Leona is you really need the adc to follow up, or you will find yourself in deep trouble. Solo queue (low ELO, at least) doesn't have the coordination for plays like that.

GXHunter

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiryuu16 View Post
The ADC blames the support; the support blames the jungler; the jungler blames the lanes. Nobody in Bronze loses of their own accord.

For solo queue support, I mostly play Kayle. She dishes solid harassment, but can also disengage well. My issue with Taric and Leona is you really need the adc to follow up, or you will find yourself in deep trouble. Solo queue (low ELO, at least) doesn't have the coordination for plays like that.
y, that gives me a hint, when i started to play support, i play sona. then i found i need to be more tankly and have more control skills, i go for leona, and the problem now is, u are tank and u have lots of stun, but u adc just want farm, or when u in adversity, u cant do anyting, all u can do is ward as much as poassbale and stun the enemy to make sure u team run out of dangerous situation. u die lots of times coz of those behaviors, and u become the feeder..

ocnus

03-07-2013

It's not your fault if they keep overextending or when the enemy team has full control of the map. Just ignore them? Getting reported doesn't mean you will be banned.

GXHunter

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocnus View Post
It's not your fault if they keep overextending or when the enemy team has full control of the map. Just ignore them? Getting reported doesn't mean you will be banned.
sometime it just make me feel upset, i work so hard and i cant carry a game,(im only a support.......), and i hate to see someone just trolling the game and u cant do anything, they refuse negositing and flame..