Can Heimer have his 3rd Turret back?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nularia

03-07-2013

Please? He's been a good boy for a while, why won't you give him his toy back?

Don't parents typically eventually give toys back when you behave? D:

Nularia

03-07-2013

Bump, Heimer wants his toy turret back q.q

type1Rush

03-07-2013

Can Shaco have his ability to place a JiTB and stay stealthed back?

Now that his Q range has been nerfed..

Nularia

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4set View Post
Can Shaco have his ability to place a JiTB and stay stealthed back?

Now that his Q range has been nerfed..
I think riot should allow him to leave his toys out a bit longer now personally.

Tell him to clean them up every minute is pretty mean of them, let him have a bit more time to play with his toys before you make him clean up riot!

Please?

Nularia

03-07-2013

Bump.

Kaolla

03-07-2013

heimer is my go to champ when i really want a win. i'm going to tell you straight up that returning the 3rd turret would be overpowered

the only thing he really needs is for turrets not to die instantly late game. whether this be by adding scaling HP to them or a system like zyra plants and wards that count hits on turrets, i don't really care how it's accomplished...

he already does not have a real ultimate and it REALLY sucks that late game he doesn't have a Q spell either

DreamsOfGrandeur

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-07-2013

It won't happen.

They're working on Heimerdinger. And they may find a way to bring back 3 turrets, but the pre-nerf triple turret Heimer was far too good and anyone who experienced it, knows it.

Eddy01741

03-07-2013

They also buffed the individual turrets when they nerfed from 3 to 2, so if they increased from 2 to 3 without any other changes he'd instantly be OP.

It's sort of hard to imagine if you weren't there for 3 turret heimer, since heimer seems so weak now you might think that 3 turret heimer wouldn't be a big deal, but honestly, he could afk farm mid lane with 3 turrets, have outer mid turret pushed down in 10 minutes flat, etc.

Back when Heimer was OP he was considered stronger than Shen (after his feint nerf that is ofc), Amumu (with the 2.5 second duration ultimate), etc.

xXSorianXx

03-07-2013

If they gave heimer's ult twitch-like range for the duration (might need to shorten the duration and alter it or whatever). That would balance him out I believe.

Lvl 8 Psyduck

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-07-2013

I just want them to make his turrets like Zyra plants so they don't get 1 shotted in teamfights