Ap nasus with Liandry's + Rylais

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sklyfer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-07-2013

people want to be that late game beast that is tank.

Adorablekitten

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killzerz View Post
Why Ryalias?

I would build him with:
Randuins Omen
Gauntlet
Spirit Visage
Ninja Tabi/Merc Treads
Warmogs
Liandry's

Iceborn and Wither are enough to guarantee your ult proccing Liandry's fully + teammate CC.

You will lack about 6% CDR but that can be made up in runes, or you can ignore it if needed in your lane (against a Darius I would be inclined to use flat armor seals and quints instead of CDR Quints).
I like Iceborn, I really do, though I feel rylai's gives a lot of hp and control to your puddle that makes up for it. Seeing as health is more vital in the current meta.

Killzerz

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adorablekitten View Post
I like Iceborn, I really do, though I feel rylai's gives a lot of hp and control to your puddle that makes up for it. Seeing as health is more vital in the current meta.
Armor? CDR? A nice passive damage effect? I feel Rylias is a little overboard, and don't forget BotRK exists. Now that it is being used, getting some armor ain't a bad idea!

Don't get me wrong, Rylias is a good buy on him, just not the tippity-toppity choice IMO. That would be Iceborn, but whatever floats your boat I guess?

Shippidi xD

03-07-2013

AP Nasus is quite good imo, I build him with these items:

1) Iceborn Gauntlet
2) Mercury Treads
3) Rylia's Crystal Scepter
4) Liandry's Torment
5) Abyssal Scepter
6) Sunfire Cape

You'll have Around 3200HP, 300AP (with the right runes/masteries), about 160armor and 120MR. IBG and Rylia's provide some nice slows. Sunfire Cape, Liandry's Torment and Abyssal Scepter + your E and your R will make a devastating AoE combo (especially with Rylia's in teamfights).

MiziiziM

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-07-2013

because you can use these items on someone who can do it better

lyricist

03-07-2013

how is that so much damage? its terrible

Felaedor

03-07-2013

They're actually an extremely powerful damage combo for the "Q forsaking" jungle Nasus route.

Rush up an Aegis and some CDR, then build in to these + Bulwark.

Not having to worry about Q farm is pretty liberating, Spirit Fire is up there for highest damage/cast skills in the game for jungle clearing, and Wither is just borderline imbalanced as a ganking tool against anyone who doesn't get tenacity.

Post-Aegis/Bulwark, the HP from Rylai's/Liandry's and your ult is definitely enough to keep you pretty tanky. As with all Nasi(?), tankiness and CDR are your main priorities, but the amount of suppressing magical damage you can put out by merely existing in a teamfight can be pretty damn scary.

ElementzPRO

03-07-2013

No reason to get a rylais. Just pick up liandrys.