Ap nasus with Liandry's + Rylais

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DeadOmega

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzu View Post
His R becomes pretty stupid with those two items too.
True, but you kinda need some kind of resistances to fully utilise your ultimate, and you simply can't really get those kind if resistances if you're going for a full AP build.
Nasus kinda relies on standing in the entire enemy team, sapping their HP and doing huge chunks of damage. AP kinda forces you to keep some distance away from their team unless someone's going for an AP bruiser Nasus.

Layla

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadOmega View Post
True, but you kinda need some kind of resistances to fully utilise your ultimate, and you simply can't really get those kind if resistances if you're going for a full AP build.
Nasus kinda relies on standing in the entire enemy team, sapping their HP and doing huge chunks of damage. AP kinda forces you to keep some distance away from their team unless someone's going for an AP bruiser Nasus.
Hence my first post. The bigger issue is that by the time you finish your core, your Q is (or should be) doing more damage anyways.

Pobbes

03-06-2013

AP Nasus is nice. His ult is awesome with liandry's + rylia's. Add a trifoce, randuins, and merc treads, for ap bruiser pwnage. Last slot is for whatever you want. I prefer more AD for that hybrid pwnage.

Adorablekitten

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buk Wild View Post
do you buy lich bane or iceborn
After rylai's and liandrys you build into a lot of tanky. If you do go full AP (which is absurd at end game with damage) you build into rabadon's into lich bane and then whatever suits you. His ult will be the craziest thing you have ever seen, I promise you that, makes Fiddle's seem tame.

Bergtau

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadOmega View Post
Merc, Rylai's, Liandry's, Frozen Heart, Aegis, Iceborn

Adorablekitten

03-06-2013

Also if you get spell vamp with his ult it makes you into the god of the sands. You get so much back from it and if they do focus you then the rest of your team can just have a grand old time.

Adorablekitten

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bergtau View Post
Merc, Rylai's, Liandry's, Frozen Heart, Aegis, Iceborn
Playing him in the jungle is fantastic too, he's very safe and his ganks are pretty decent for the god he brings into end game.

DustyHowitzer

03-07-2013

I believe Liandry's is still bugged, and does not work with DoT spells until they are finished applying damage. Might have missed it in the patch notes though.

Adorablekitten

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DustyHowitzer View Post
I believe Liandry's is still bugged, and does not work with DoT spells until they are finished applying damage. Might have missed it in the patch notes though.
In three's BFT does the same thing and melt's people.

Killzerz

03-07-2013

Why Ryalias?

I would build him with:
Randuins Omen
Gauntlet
Spirit Visage
Ninja Tabi/Merc Treads
Warmogs
Liandry's

Iceborn and Wither are enough to guarantee your ult proccing Liandry's fully + teammate CC.

You will lack about 6% CDR but that can be made up in runes, or you can ignore it if needed in your lane (against a Darius I would be inclined to use flat armor seals and quints instead of CDR Quints).