Not seeing the downside to kass here

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FOODFOOD

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timekeeper81 View Post
Forty years of darkness, human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria.
+1 for this quote. I had Bill Murray playing in my head the whole time.

AileTheAlien

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxley View Post
Kassadin murders tanks and bruisers too. Especially if it's a tank that does a lot of magic damage, because then he's attacking with 2.50 attacks per second with an on hit effect that scales with AP.
So either Kass is:
A. Building mostly AP, in which case he's got brittle bone disease, and won't last long in that fight. In order to get the full attack speed, that tanky AP user is going to need to do something like 1k magic damage in order to give Kass that much attack speed.
Kass is going to be hurting pretty badly in the case that actually gives him that much attack speed.
B. Building tankier, in which case he's not doing very much damage with that increased attack speed.

I've never had more than an annoyance playing against Kass on Dom.
His only really useful-on-Dom tricks are backdooring and escaping from fights, but he still needs a good team to win.

Foxley

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AileTheAlien View Post
So either Kass is:
A. Building mostly AP, in which case he's got brittle bone disease, and won't last long in that fight. In order to get the full attack speed, that tanky AP user is going to need to do something like 1k magic damage in order to give Kass that much attack speed.
Kass is going to be hurting pretty badly in the case that actually gives him that much attack speed.
B. Building tankier, in which case he's not doing very much damage with that increased attack speed.

His only really useful-on-Dom tricks are backdooring and escaping from fights, but he still needs a good team to win.
C: he builds mostly AP, has Rod of Ages, has passive magic damage mitigation, and possibly has +400-560 health from Improved Revive. Incredibly tanky against burst damage while building almost straight AP carry items.

Koravel

03-07-2013

Quote:
So either Kass is:

Please just stop.

Don't act like you know about Kassadins when you clearly have not reached an elo level where people actually know how to use him.

Go watch a stream of a high elo dom player until they are fighting a Kassadin.

A12MO12

03-07-2013

spassming kass will raise your hidden elo that after enough wins you will match with Sifu's terror premade who love playing kassadin or other kassadin players. Fun times will be had.

A Slime Appears

03-07-2013

If there was a downside he wouldn't be considered so broken on dom. Because he'd have a weakness. Obviously >_< this thread is just silly.

AileTheAlien

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koravel34 View Post
elo level
My genitals are securely in my pants, not attached to a number, thank you.
Please play the game until you learn how to counter problematic champions.

Mightyal

03-07-2013

Quote:
My genitals are securely in my pants, not attached to a number, thank you.
Please play the game until you learn how to counter problematic champions.
He's right though. Kass is extremely problematic the higher you get in ELO.

The fact that you bring up your genitals shows how insecure you are that you think you're being under attack by it.

MuseLuffy

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCIX View Post
I play kass cause I feed when I don't
never change Dom community, never change.

Redeemed In Fire

03-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuseLuffy View Post
never change Dom community, never change.
My 17-10 Hec, 11-6 hec, 9-5 Lux, 8-8 Diana, and 9-6 Nidalee would like to have a word with you. And my match history is somewhat mottled right now...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyal View Post
The fact that you bring up your genitals shows how insecure you are that you think you're being under attack by it.
This is like, 3 levels of meta-insult right here man.