Not seeing the downside to kass here

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Redeemed In Fire

03-06-2013

Pros:
* Super speed (downright addictive)
* Shuts up the response from all derpy champs (like nidalee, heimerderper, etc)
* Makes 2v1 spammers rage (QQQQQQ i cant ambush you in the jungle and stop you from playing with no effort QQQQQQQ opop)

Downsides:
* Enemies rage? Idk, this is an upside since many need a good metaphorical smacking upside the head for how frustrating it is to play against them.

Won't even be mad if this gets downvoted.

Timekeeper

03-06-2013

Well, look at it this way. The gentlemen's agreement is to not play Kass. He's like a tactical nuke, the only effective counter to him is a Kass on the other team. We play Kass to counter Kass, and then what happens? Forty years of darkness, human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria.

Redeemed In Fire

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timekeeper81 View Post
Well, look at it this way. The gentlemen's agreement is to not play Kass. He's like a tactical nuke, the only effective counter to him is a Kass on the other team. We play Kass to counter Kass, and then what happens? Forty years of darkness, human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria.
I've given up on "gentleman's [anything]", at least when not in inhouses. The average blind pick player doesn't care about being nice, and will use every frustrating abusive tool at his disposal to win, no matter how much it vacuums the fun out of the game. They deserve a taste of their own medicine.

DG Denz Brujah

03-07-2013

Two wrongs don't make a right. Being the better man can sometimes be a bitter pill to swallow but you'll at least be able to look at yourself in the mirror at the end of the day

AileTheAlien

03-07-2013

The counter to Kass is to not build a glass cannon and defend under towers.
He can't kill you if you're sitting under a tower with health...
It's pretty much the solution to all of the assassin champs.

War1eader

03-07-2013

So you play kass x2, the other team has no kass x2 and you lose x2.... maybe caused some Qx2 on the enemy team, not sure this is the solution.

Redeemed In Fire

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denz Brujah View Post
Two wrongs don't make a right. Being the better man can sometimes be a bitter pill to swallow but you'll at least be able to look at yourself in the mirror at the end of the day
Meh, at the end of the day, I got to play for once (on my favorite champion style to boot! high mobility that is) and a few people who insisted on playing in a deliberately frustrating manner felt what it was like to deal with their BS. I can live with that.

Now, understand the root cause of said BS, that's a different matter. But right now I'll be happy if people stop acting like a kite just went over their heads and/or i'm being unreasonable and whiny when I point out it's not fun to be killed on sight because you dared to exit your base/roam the jungle.

Risemix

03-07-2013

It isn't "wrong" to play a good champion, no matter how frustrating it is to you

Torkable

03-07-2013

I feel just a tiny bit guilty about this thread. Its like trolling vicariously through RCIX.

Foxley

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AileTheAlien View Post
The counter to Kass is to not build a glass cannon and defend under towers.
He can't kill you if you're sitting under a tower with health...
It's pretty much the solution to all of the assassin champs.
Kassadin murders tanks and bruisers too. Especially if it's a tank that does a lot of magic damage, because then he's attacking with 2.50 attacks per second with an on hit effect that scales with AP.