Riot: Third Party Bot-ing Programs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

thefifeman

03-06-2013

I just had a dominion co-op versus AI match (easiest win of the day) where two of my teamates went into lane and just sat there and did nothing. The ashe in question sat in lane until someone killed her, then sat at fountain for a couple minutes and repeated. The Veigar in question sat under first tower doing nothing but auto attacking anything that came nearby. No abilities were ever used, and no communication was given when I called them out on it.

At one point the veigar was actually sitting under the first tower while it was neutral, not capturing it. I just lost the first Bot game of my life, because of people who are too lazy to play the game themselves. Riot, please go full IP ban on the given accounts.

Only the two bot-ting players have their names disclosed. The other two tried, though not very well, and communicated in the after game chat.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AJStarhiker

03-07-2013

Calling out players by name is against forum rules, regardless of what they did. If you think they used bots, send in a support ticket so Riot can investigate.