Wards WTF

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

420highday

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troy Spiral View Post
I am not a fan of the non-warded game mode but i am a fan of the smaller team size so i just adjust. The screaming like a moron does not make your case any stronger i must say.

I do not like the hide-and-seek heavy element that the lack of wards adds , and well call me a dork, i like the ward skins and would like to see them on 3s =P.
Sightstones would be nice at least. I wasn't trying to come off as a raging beast if I did sorry mate.

420highday

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazman84 View Post
This guy has a point. I feel the lack of wards in TT 2.0 takes alot of the strategic side of the game out of it and makes it more of a hamfist like Dominion.

However, with the smaller map, Wards would take it to the other extreme, where you might as well take the fog away.

What I'd like to see is a limited supply ward, where you can only buy 1 ward of either type. Or items similar to Wriggles, where you gain ward to use every few minutes.

The range of these wards should be lower than the standard ones though, as there are less players and the corridors are more narrow.
Ya like a Sight Stone, say 3 max and make the ward area just enough to cover the bush area. Only allowing a ward every 3 levels gained. So if in turn your farming the way you should you would have that edge to gain ground on a more level playing field. It worked for old TT is should work here but the area of affect would be smaller. Just a thought.

420highday

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindllapse View Post
dumb threads like this are part of the reason why TT isn't taken seriously
So your telling me the old TT having wards and the new one not is a stupid deal? OK mate I used to rule over old TT with Olaf bromister so just quit chuming......lol

Sam

03-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by wp legendary View Post

lol!

HaIfhearted

03-08-2013

Hextech Sweeper and Grez's Lantern are both great items which should solve your facechecking problem.

Unique Active: Covers an area with stealth-detecting mist for 10 seconds, granting vision of units which pass through it for 6 seconds. 60 second cooldown. (1000 Range, 375 AOE estimate).

It's basically a miniature CV.

Also, Lantern and Sweeper are both pretty cheap and give very good stats, on top of having an in-combat stealth revealing utility.