Wards WTF

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

420highday

Member

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by grinningsphinx View Post
this post is bad, player is bad, and should feel bad for playing and posting.
end quote.You must be a bad player. Nothing intelligent to say.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Goggris

Senior Member

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by 420highday View Post
UNDERSTAND THIS I KNOW WHO TO USE AND HOW TO USE THEM TO WARD BUT THATS NOT WHAT I'M GETTING AT!!. I am saying that unskilled players camping around and not presenting themselves to fight.
Having the Ward's in place before made this impossible for player's to sit around all game and wait for one person. You all saying I'm bad or have a bad name are probably the one's doing it.
I say all you are just under rated and over the chain of the idea. Probably the one's who cried about it with the only ability to team Gank 1 person on a constant. I have been playing this game from the start. Season one Vet and co creator of Varus. I have spent a damn good amount of money and I wont get into that. I'm just saying that when your players that have been in the lore and the character creation and really love this game to a point of passion it really sucks to come back after being busy and see so much change and what makes it worse is some of the changes just needed to not happen. While others are well deserved.
I love Vilemaw that's one bad ass spider. I just would like to lessen the campers and bring back the wards. I could careless about the item changes that have taken place other then that one thing. So if it could be considered by the creators of Leagues to just give it some thought.
I don't want to be set to a certain set of character's just to be able to sustain my good game prowess. It just sucks man.
I came back and I still love this game. I make games and play them that's my thing and excuse my grammar it may have been a little off today and yesterday. Really though coming back after 6 months and seeing the changes was pretty crazy.
No Thornmail but Sunfire Cap, Sanguine Blade but no Bloodthirster. Dafuk (for the use of better word's what) happened? Did everyone go on a rampage of reconstruction or what? LOL Just give it a thought please that's all I ask.
This is the greatest thing I have ever read.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Minrat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

03-07-2013

Sine you are a s1 player, i assume you realise how metas change and evolve in regards to champions and their capabilities. These are having a profound effect on SR atm in the NA LCS due to tower trades at 4 minutes.

That is a strategy change in response to s3.

The strategy of sit in a bush and wait is easily countered via all the options listed by someone else previously. While they are in brush, they miss cs and xp-therefore the logical conclusion would be to cs and xp gain. If the ;lanes are pushed, farm the safe jungle. If that is taken, either wait for lanes to reset so you can push again-or make a play against them if you have a stronger team.

It really seems that you have simply not grasped the concept that when 3 are mia, walking around alone is not a good idea.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

420highday

Member

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minrat View Post
Sine you are a s1 player, i assume you realise how metas change and evolve in regards to champions and their capabilities. These are having a profound effect on SR atm in the NA LCS due to tower trades at 4 minutes.

That is a strategy change in response to s3.

The strategy of sit in a bush and wait is easily countered via all the options listed by someone else previously. While they are in brush, they miss cs and xp-therefore the logical conclusion would be to cs and xp gain. If the ;lanes are pushed, farm the safe jungle. If that is taken, either wait for lanes to reset so you can push again-or make a play against them if you have a stronger team.

It really seems that you have simply not grasped the concept that when 3 are mia, walking around alone is not a good idea.
Still not getting what I'm saying. What I'm saying is drastic change is never a good thing and to not have wards in the Thunderdome Is just not cool. You could be a master player and be beat by 3's in a camper mode. Your in your lane farming just fine then you walk out to maybe half way then out of no where there is 3 people on your ass just for a kill. If I was able to ward this wouldn't happen and not everyone you play with knows about the new changes to items and how to use them. Give me sight stones in TT that cost 2k I don't care just give it to me.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Minrat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

03-07-2013

Quote:
maybe half way then out of no where there is 3 people on your ass just for a kil
Look at mini map. Are they in lane? no? lets play it safe then-or ask our own teamates for help.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Troy L Jenkins

Senior Member

03-07-2013

I am not a fan of the non-warded game mode but i am a fan of the smaller team size so i just adjust. The screaming like a moron does not make your case any stronger i must say.

I do not like the hide-and-seek heavy element that the lack of wards adds , and well call me a dork, i like the ward skins and would like to see them on 3s =P.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jazman84

Senior Member

03-07-2013

This guy has a point. I feel the lack of wards in TT 2.0 takes alot of the strategic side of the game out of it and makes it more of a hamfist like Dominion.

However, with the smaller map, Wards would take it to the other extreme, where you might as well take the fog away.

What I'd like to see is a limited supply ward, where you can only buy 1 ward of either type. Or items similar to Wriggles, where you gain ward to use every few minutes.

The range of these wards should be lower than the standard ones though, as there are less players and the corridors are more narrow.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jazman84

Senior Member

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minrat View Post
Look at mini map. Are they in lane? no? lets play it safe then-or ask our own teamates for help.
You can apply that logic to Srift too...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Minrat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazman84 View Post
You can apply that logic to Srift too...
People do apply that to SR dont they?

I mean-isnt that how they avoid ganks?

If someone is seen by a ward you know their position and an approximate of the time it should take them to get to you. Using this you say to yourself 'can i be 3 man ganked?'

If the answer is no-do whatever.

If yes-run the flip away.

If TT did have wards, there would be full vision permanently. And TT does have the wriggles item already. (i.e. the spectral lantern) It can be thought of as a 10 second ward on a 60 second CD with a low radius of sight


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mindllapse

Senior Member

03-07-2013

dumb threads like this are part of the reason why TT isn't taken seriously


123