Wards WTF

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

420highday

03-06-2013

Why are they gone all people do now is sit in the damn bush wait for one person to comeby and then bam the whole dame game. Get them back in and all the changes you guys do messes up this game more then it helps it. Quit changing stuff on champs that don't need changing. Olaf ulti Ward area for teemo etc. This is coming from a season ! player that has seen this game come from glory to why bother.

The Fizznity

03-07-2013

Grez
???
profit

Lord Marrowgar

03-07-2013

Geekweezul

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-07-2013

Umm..if you don't see any enemies on your minimap...why are you running through the jungle alone?

Grinningsphinx

03-07-2013

This post is bad, player is bad, and should feel bad for playing and posting.

Lozan

03-07-2013

Grez
Hextech Sweeper
Zyra
Teemo
Lee Sin
Quinn and Valor
J4

need I go on?

Goggris

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by 420highday View Post
Why are they gone all people do now is sit in the damn bush wait for one person to comeby and then bam the whole dame game. Get them back in and all the changes you guys do messes up this game more then it helps it. Quit changing stuff on champs that don't need changing. Olaf ulti Ward area for teemo etc. This is coming from a season ! player that has seen this game come from glory to why bother.
Such a well reasoned and articulate post. They will surely implement wards now.

BabyLoaf

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goggris View Post
Such a well reasoned and articulate post. They will surely implement wards now.
riotpls. this is a "season ! player" we're talking about.

Nerdsinc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-07-2013

Season !?

Wow, he's probably played since pre-alpha.

riotpls

420highday

03-07-2013

UNDERSTAND THIS I KNOW WHO TO USE AND HOW TO USE THEM TO WARD BUT THATS NOT WHAT I'M GETTING AT!!. I am saying that unskilled players camping around and not presenting themselves to fight.
Having the Ward's in place before made this impossible for player's to sit around all game and wait for one person. You all saying I'm bad or have a bad name are probably the one's doing it.
I say all you are just under rated and over the chain of the idea. Probably the one's who cried about it with the only ability to team Gank 1 person on a constant. I have been playing this game from the start. Season one Vet and co creator of Varus. I have spent a damn good amount of money and I wont get into that. I'm just saying that when your players that have been in the lore and the character creation and really love this game to a point of passion it really sucks to come back after being busy and see so much change and what makes it worse is some of the changes just needed to not happen. While others are well deserved.
I love Vilemaw that's one bad ass spider. I just would like to lessen the campers and bring back the wards. I could careless about the item changes that have taken place other then that one thing. So if it could be considered by the creators of Leagues to just give it some thought.
I don't want to be set to a certain set of character's just to be able to sustain my good game prowess. It just sucks man.
I came back and I still love this game. I make games and play them that's my thing and excuse my grammar it may have been a little off today and yesterday. Really though coming back after 6 months and seeing the changes was pretty crazy.
No Thornmail but Sunfire Cap, Sanguine Blade but no Bloodthirster. Dafuk (for the use of better word's what) happened? Did everyone go on a rampage of reconstruction or what? LOL Just give it a thought please that's all I ask.