Summoner's rift tutorial for veterans a must do?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JialovesGingerLs

03-06-2013

Hey guys, I just started LoL yesterday but when I was halfway in the "Basic Training Summoners rift tutorial" I had to eat outside with my mates. When I came back it said it needed to reconnect so I quit the client, and I heard about people saying you get banned for quitting games. Also I tried to do a pvp match but after it I didn't get "IP" or any exp. Is that due to me not finishing the tutorial? If it is please gave me some pointers on how to solve this issue.
Thanks in advance

iRequiem

03-06-2013

it shouldnt be. try another game and see. never heard of this bug

JialovesGingerLs

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by iRequiem View Post
it shouldnt be. try another game and see. never heard of this bug
Thanks, I'll do that soon, maybe tomorrow when I have at least an hour to kill.

AJStarhiker

03-07-2013

Sometimes, there's a bug where you don't see your new IP count. It's there, it's just a display problem. If it's not there when you log in, send Riot a support ticket

If you want to file a report, click on 'Support' in the top right corner of the web page. Then, near the left side you should see a tab labled 'Submit a Request'. Click on that and follow the instructions.

As far as leaving bans, those only happen in matchmade games--PvP and Bots (Co-op vs AI)

Kyant123108

03-07-2013

I wouldn't worry if you don't see your IP for a few days. I remember mine was very slow to update when I first started and I think Riot might give priority to making sure things like IP are up to date on players who log in every day or who are at higher levels so they don't waste all that time updating info for people who try the game for a few matches and then never play again.

KevT 66

03-07-2013

try another game..or..just hit the play button..and do the 2 tutorials again. theyre really useful for new players.