Only 5 LP for winning? Answer please...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Beautiful Sorrow

03-06-2013

Okay I've played 7 games of ranked in the past 3 or 4 days and only gain 2 or 5 lp.
When I lose, its like I lose triple that.
I've won 5 out of the 7 games and I only have 5 points. Can someone please fix this or explain? I'll never be able to climb out of silver 5 at this rate. Riot please fix this!

Armstice

03-06-2013

Read one of the other 500 LP posts made on this forum.

BroloSwag

03-06-2013

I made the same post. I was at 90 points in Silver I and it took me 3 wins to get to 98 points. Just lost 2 now im at 67 points...LP system is broken. I win 3-6 points a game and lose 14-18 a loss.

Armstice

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boracho View Post
I made the same post. I was at 90 points in Silver I and it took me 3 wins to get to 98 points. Just lost 2 now im at 67 points...LP system is broken. I win 3-6 points a game and lose 14-18 a loss.
The LP system is fine, you are either attempting to qualify for leaving your current league, or you are currently in a higher league than the game thinks you should be.

Code Obliterate

03-06-2013

wrong armstice. win 2 times earn 20. lose once = u lose 20. Logically, if you earned 20 for 2 games. why not lose 10 for one game if lost. totally totally broken the lp system. it's a fail. epic fail.

BroloSwag

03-06-2013

Theres a ton of other players having this same problem. It wasn't like this a week ago I was winning 10-15 points on the reg. Now it's just impossible to win more than 8 points a game and lose less than 14. Maybe il just wait out the storm? Would like to see a Riot post about it unless there already is one.

Myvanfreecandy

03-06-2013

I just won 1 point for winning if that makes any of you happy about your 5.

BroloSwag

03-06-2013

http://postimage.org/image/8xsea5ik5/

Think this will help with how "FAIR" the ranked system is lol GG so losing as Teemo is the secret to Challenger League!

Armstice

03-06-2013

I win 20-25 points a game, and lose 12-16.

You are either playing games against people below you and losing, or your MMR says you are not the rank you currently are. Also, the system still works the same as the old elo system, if you win say 10 in a row your MMR will go up and recognize that your w/l% is getting larger. You will get more LP gains than loss. If you lose 10 in a row, when you do win you'll notice that the LP gain will be smaller than it was before you went on the losing streak if it brought your w/l% closer to 50%.

z german

03-07-2013

No armstice I believe you are wrong just because something happens to one person doesent mean it happens to every1 else I've gone 6-1 in the past 2 days and only gained 20-25 lp and during the past 2 days the elo I get per win jumped from 19 to 8 and then 8 to 2 where it stayed in the games that I have won I've seen some of my teammates get the same lp as me and some say they are still getting +20. Something else I have noticed is if I lolking my account it shows me as 56-54 when I am actully 57-51 I would suggest not playing ranked until riot has acknowledged and fixed the problem