@Riot Question / Idea for Blade of the ruined king

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Umi No Tora

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-06-2013

I've been thinking about it and I was wondering the item. I know there's been a lot of stuff going on about it, and it's been making a lot of people go crazy because it's killing everyone just as fast, even though it's suppose to be the main counter to health.

So I was wondering, would it be possible to make the percent damage to health activate only on targets with a certain amount of max health? Say... Character acquires 2500 health, the unique passive will now apply the percent damage, but won't to anything below that? Has that been considered or suggested by anyone? Or any iteration of it.

Æther Dæmon

03-06-2013

I like the idea. +1 and a bump

Ignus Panthera

03-06-2013

bump

Deus Lunae

03-06-2013

wump

Umi No Tora

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-07-2013

bump

Souliebird

03-07-2013

Bump~

Pinker 10

03-07-2013

This involves programming. too hard.

Umi No Tora

03-08-2013

I suppose so, but I'm sure they could do it if it might help the game in the long run.

The Pssion

03-08-2013

finallly a good counter to hp, a good item to build to stop league of tanky dps, a great begining item for adc's have everything they need, made warick happy again, its worse then mandreds in some aspects but gives what mandreds used to give at a lesser extent. theres maybe need to ajust the percentages *maybe* but as it is i prefer it stays.

Umi No Tora

03-08-2013

The problem is though, that people are using it not to fight tanks, but as a "must always have item" and even use it on squish characters. So if you give it an effect that only works on things that have X amount of health, then you make it built for doing just that, fighting health champions.

Either way, I was mostly just curious if they'd thought about trying that or not.