Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Rengar nerf not so fabulous

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Parfive

03-06-2013

i use to play him alot at the end of season and 2 and tried a little season 3 tbh the nerf to him hit way harder than the one to diana what made him good top was his sustain and it was out of control but now hes just to weak to top and gets destroyed by almost everyone since botrk is out and it does % dmg on auto attacks along with the unique active i think they should consider fixing rengar a bit im gold and diana is played alot more and can impact a game way more with her ult and the double dash rengar cant even get into the back line and w anymore because of the nerf i dont really play him much anymore maybe a blindpick game or 2 but it sucks because he was making such a big impact on season 2 and champs that were good then are still good now shen,jax,renekton,malphite etc the great god champ singed.

XPEKKEEEEEEEEE

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iTziLLiRL

03-06-2013

Quote:
agrewal:
i use to play him alot at the end of season and 2 and tried a little season 3 tbh the nerf to him hit way harder than the one to diana what made him good top was his sustain and it was out of control but now hes just to weak to top and gets destroyed by almost everyone since botrk is out and it does % dmg on auto attacks along with the unique active i think they should consider fixing rengar a bit im gold and diana is played alot more and can impact a game way more with her ult and the double dash rengar cant even get into the back line and w anymore because of the nerf i dont really play him much anymore maybe a blindpick game or 2 but it sucks because he was making such a big impact on season 2 and champs that were good then are still good now shen,jax,renekton,malphite etc the great god champ singed.

XPEKKEEEEEEEEE

Yeah I haven't played much rengar since the hard nerfs, but you can still play him like an assassin to some extent. I am trying out an auto-attack rengar, high burst but some AS to compliment his Q's AS. You should give it a try