Narrowing 4 skins to 3

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Creepy4

03-06-2013

So here we are: I have pretty much exactly the RP I need for three skins, and have already managed to narrow my choices down to four champions I own. Now I'm stuck, I like all four of my top skin choices and don't know which one I'd cut to narrow it to three.

So, I figured forum opinions might inspire me.

If given these four skins as options, but only allowed three of them, which one in particular would you NOT keep?

- Frostblade Irelia
- Outback Renekton
- Bandit Sivir
- Arcade Sona

Im S0fa King

03-06-2013

Well, I personally would skip out on the skin for Sivir just because I don't like using her. If you want an opinion more based on aesthetics, I'd drop the Renekton skin.

If it'd help you make your decision more easily, you could use the model viewer to see what the champs look like in-game while performing any given action here:
http://www.lolking.net/models/?champion=39&skin=4

Sereg Anfaug

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-06-2013

Easy. Wait for them to come on sale. That way you can buy all four, and probably another two.

ArcticSirius

03-06-2013

Depends on who you use the least. But like Sereg Anfaug said, maybe wait for a sale.

xRemnant

03-06-2013

I always wait for the sale. Sone Arcade is a must have.

Sereg Anfaug

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-06-2013

Personally, I'm waiting for Pentakill Sona.

Ladayen

03-06-2013

theres a new renekton skin coming out soon.. maybe wait for that.

http://www.lolking.net/models/?champion=58&skin=5
Edit: You'll have to manually change the skin to the new scorched earth one. The link only goes to the original skin.
Going with the ones you have listed though Sivir, renekton and Irelia are all "top lane" champions so I would not get the one you play the least of.

Creepy4

03-07-2013

Hmm, okay, if there's a new Renekton skin coming soon I'll probably grab the other three for now.

I could wait for stuff to go on sale, but there's unfortunately far too many skins to make it likely that one of the small number I want will actually go on sale any time soon.

Jobroskie

03-07-2013

I would only get arcade sona out of those 4. I tend to not get skins unless they change particles significantly

KevT 66

03-07-2013

i would def get the sivir and irelia skin..wait on the other 2.