Twisted fate origin? and new character

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FLaminD

03-06-2013

hello riot it has come to my attention that my favorite player in the game "twisted fate" has some similarities to an anime show "hellsing" and it has come to my attention that "twisted fate" and a bad guy in "hellsing" other known as "the dandy man" have some similar moves, for instance "twisted fates" card move adding bonus damage to your attack was also similar to a move "dandy man" used in the show, also to the fact that they both do the same thing concerning cards. IF this is true and you have this idea from this then i would like to suggest another character.

sincerely - FlaminD

Trolosaurus

03-07-2013

*Smacks OP*

1: He's inspired by Gambit from X-Men, NOT Dandyman
2: Suggest another character? So you want them to completely change Twisted Fate's design or remove him? Hell no
3: This has nothing to do with lore

FLaminD

03-11-2013

im sorry ive mistaken it you are indeed right... im so sorry for misunderstanding i juts thought that it was him because of similaritites but thanks for clarifying that for me and also i never want to remove twisted fate he is my most favorite character i just thouhgt that was the case but if its not then like i wanna know what inspired twisted fate and i think he should have a fourth card for his "pick a card" ability but thank you once again