Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Can someone pls help me get out of league hell

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TGIFenix

03-06-2013

stuck in bronze 3 because i have bad teamates everytime i go super positive but still lose, i am willing to pay big bucks for someone to get me to at least silver...

LogicalTautology

03-06-2013

Protip: If you can't get out of Bronze 3, you'll never get anywhere in Silver.

TGIFenix

03-06-2013

i get auto lock noobs every queue its getting ridiculous. if i just skip and go to silver ill be fine..

LogicalTautology

03-06-2013

Quote:
TGIFenix:
i get auto lock noobs every queue its getting ridiculous. if i just skip and go to silver ill be fine..

Nope. The worst the people on your team are, the more games you will win. Having better teammates will mean you will lose more games.

Xbrute

03-06-2013

Quote:
TGIFenix:
stuck in bronze 3 because i have bad teamates everytime i go super positive but still lose, i am willing to pay big bucks for someone to get me to at least silver...

If you cant carry out of bronze, you deserve to be there.

iTziLLiRL

03-06-2013

I can go down to bronze or even silvers and low golds and completely destroy the enemy consistently I am human you're human if I can do it, you can do it. There's something mentally you're missing.