Boxing Champion Vi

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

cyclicks

03-06-2013

Hey guys, I made this for a friend and her favorite champion is Vi. At the same time I wanted to create a new skin for Vi so here it is! Hope you guys like it

ioliolk

03-07-2013

This is a really cool idea, but it would be funny if her face tattoo changed to look more like Mike Tyson.

reavemearone

03-07-2013

and then change her ult to where she bites her targets ear, shoots them in the air, and then rips it off as they are flying down

cyclicks

03-08-2013

OMG LOLOLOLOL THAT'S SO---- HAHAHAH THA'TS SO VIOLENT LOL but yah her skills might look wonky with those punching gloves x_x

FATGUYSAY

03-08-2013

I can definitely see her wearing something like that. If this becomes a skin, make sure Riot gives you credit!

Funkazaur

03-08-2013

Yeah it actually looks really good.

orangolicious

03-08-2013

LOL this brought a smile to my face i think it's a really good idea and fits vi very well

cyclicks

03-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by J3t2F1y View Post
I can definitely see her wearing something like that. If this becomes a skin, make sure Riot gives you credit!

Yah I know right? When I saw her I was like "There HAS to be one of her being like a boxing champion. THERE HAS TO BE." And then she can go around showing off punching moves with Lee Sin

cyclicks

03-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangolicious View Post
LOL this brought a smile to my face i think it's a really good idea and fits vi very well
Thank you! yah Vi is the ultimate punk >.< And boxing seems like a perfect choice for her since... she likes punching so much? idk SELF EXPLANATORY?!?! haha

Boyahda

03-09-2013

Oh wow, I really like her eyes.