why do the higher divisions seem worse?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dead robit

03-06-2013

i dont know what it is but i started the end of season 2 at bronze level. i always felt like i was a player that deserved to be at a higher level. and from the start of this season i worked my way all the way up to gold and had about a 90 % win ratio to get here.

but almost immediately after reaching gold. it seems the plays both aly and enemy have severely less tendency to cooperate and have much worse attitudes not to mention skill levels. is it because the system doesn't let the players at the bottom of gold v got back to silver so all he people that got lucky and don't belong are stuck there?? or what.

id really like to duo with someone who is in gold and try to raise up to higher level of gold( i have been back and fourth from the lower to the promotional in my division and cant seem to get past that series due to team mates

i still feel my skill level is above the group i am playing with. im not the guy that beleive of i should be diamond man im way better than these noobs. i just believe i have slightly better decision making and laning capabilities. i am aware i have areas to work on but id love to duo with a skilled player who communicates. my in game name is akorshikai if anyone would like to duo

ZOMGTURTLE

03-06-2013

I usually play late nights weekdays (after 10pm est) and randomly throughout weekends, but I'm in Gold 4 and still climbing and wouldn't mind a duo partner. ZOMGTURTLE in game as well if you play late and wanna add me.

dead robit

03-06-2013

alright id actually love to duo que and see how it goes. i will be on pretty late tonight. i play very often most days. with the exception of Tuesdays. i added you in game. will you be on later tonight?