Champion Select Chat

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rackier

Member

03-06-2013

Can we fix it so everyone sees the same chat? Whenever some people load too fast and call a lane before someone else connects, the late loader doesn't see what they said. Some people take advantage of this by lying that they called a lane first.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LogicalTautology

Senior Member

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rackier View Post
Can we fix it so everyone sees the same chat? Whenever some people load too fast and call a lane before someone else connects, the late loader doesn't see what they said. Some people take advantage of this by lying that they called a lane first.
By definition you can't see chat that comes before you connect. Riot can't really change that.

Besides, it doesn't matter. If it's Blind, just lock in w/e. If it's Draft, then calling means nothing and so it's irrelevant who said it first.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rackier

Member

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LogicalTautology View Post
By definition you can't see chat that comes before you connect. Riot can't really change that.

Besides, it doesn't matter. If it's Blind, just lock in w/e. If it's Draft, then calling means nothing and so it's irrelevant who said it first.
They could store the chat server-side and make your client refresh continuously to show what the server has stored. Also, I don't like locking in in case my team needs me for a different role though I don't have champions for the other roles.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lil Cuddles

Senior Member

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rackier View Post
They could store the chat server-side and make your client refresh continuously to show what the server has stored.
You mean what it is already doing? You just connected after someone posted something which really means you should increase your internet speed to reduce your ping time and latency.