Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New Karma splash is pretty dreadful.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JoshTep

03-12-2013

I like this reskin. And seriously? People get in such a fuss about this racial stuff. Karma is south asian. Karma, Mantra, Enlightened? Obviously Asian.

Sadistic Lulu

Recruiter

03-12-2013

its not her if shes not black. the body proportions are funny, but could use some tweaking.

Dorotheus

Recruiter

03-12-2013

Quote:
MisDerpina:
its not her if shes not black. the body proportions are funny, but could use some tweaking.

She was never black...

If she was I probably wouldn't think she's attractive, which she is... she's much more like a pacific islander.

I would like to see her fans though, Cassiopeia seems to have stolen them at the Revelry.

8llllllD pap pap

03-13-2013

She needs some more badonk?

Disdir

03-18-2013

Alright I would just like to point out the anatomy is not as horrific as you make it seem.
- click for bigger image. (http://i1263.photobucket.com/albums/ii626/dissectr/waat_zps7b2a7d93.png)

MonoReign

03-19-2013

her background art looks amazing though.
but yes, she is in an awkward posture.

Zyrxil

03-20-2013

Her head is basically tilted as far forward as possible with her chest puffed out and back bent as far back as possible. It is pretty awkward, though not physically impossible.

fishbeard

Recruiter

03-20-2013

Her spine does look pretty wonky. However, It's definitely not as bad as some of the other female splash artwork.

Shuggendo

03-20-2013

Quote:
SpinAsbel:
The real problem is that she's not black anymore.

She looks rather dark-skinned to me. Her previous classic skin is just as dark.

Shuggendo

03-20-2013

Quote:
Dorotheus:
She was never black...

If she was I probably wouldn't think she's attractive, which she is... she's much more like a pacific islander.

I would like to see her fans though, Cassiopeia seems to have stolen them at the Revelry.

Now this call for a http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdo143YM8t1r4dpljo1_400.gif