Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New Karma splash is pretty dreadful.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

17th Shard

03-06-2013

As seen here: http://riot-web-static.s3.amazonaws.com/images/news/March_2013/03_06_2013_Karma_Rework/Karma_Splash.jpg

Just... wow. How do you even get that far off?
See attached image for some of the more significant issues.

moogle890

03-06-2013

I like it.

17th Shard

03-06-2013

Sure, it has polish, but it is incredibly flawed from an anatomical standpoint.

IshtarBlood

03-06-2013

I think it's been established that proportions and anatomy in the splash art need work. Lux's neck being another example at hand. Some liberties can of course be taken, but I agree that Karma's waist is pretty far off even with some leeway.

SpinChurro

03-07-2013

The real problem is that she's not black anymore.

Lancimus Minimus

03-07-2013

Hey Don't dis the splash art ok. It's a game meant to be enjoyed and if a simple picture is a turn off then maybe you should stop playing. or not look at the art. The people at riot put their effort and time into this game in my opinion one of the top 2 two games off all time by far. It is a great splash art showing some love to the under appreciated champs. Play the game for what its meant. Enjoyment don't critic riot especially when its a fictional cartoon. You better start a book about manga anime cartoons and anatomy if your gonna pick on this ONE! pic. Cuz brother there are things that are way more F***ED up out the then her "waist"! Big Whoop She looks GREAT! CANT WAIT RIOT!!! KEEP IT UP

Montesque64

Recruiter

03-07-2013

The art is from a bottom-up POV, which explains the shortening of the upper arm (really I think it's just that the elbow is hidden behind her body, and so you can't see that her arm is pulled back a little bit) and the angle of the torso. In my mind anyway. The leg isn't awful, either, I don't think. Maybe a little elongated, but that could also be a result of the angle.

Also, I will never understand the cadres of posters who nitpick every splash art, trying to pick out each and every little minor problem with the art. Maybe they just can't enjoy anything that isn't Michelangelo...

Hakari L

03-09-2013

yea the anatomy on this one is somewhat messed up, but I really like the style.

Gavin Nightfrost

03-10-2013

I dont understand what you're seeing.... call me blind or a positive thinker, but I think it looks completely fine. I have to agree with montesque... You guys aren't understanding that things are being covered by fabric or behind her body and stuff... So it all looks fine to me.

Roar of Legend

03-11-2013

um.... Riot not to be offensive but you forget about her fans. It's her weapon and she hold it in all of her other skin, I think the fans weapon are very unique from other champion's weapon, it represent karma, without her fans she can look like any female champ with out their weapon for example this can be Sona without the instrument with her. You might now ask: How is this look like Sona? Well compare Sona muse skin and pentakill skin are they look exactly the same, no. The way I know it's Sona is because of the etwahl she carry with her (if you are some what hentai then her boobs show who she is) and now the fans are gone and and i can see her as Diana, Janna, Kayle, Le blanch, or Syndra (in my opinion this skin can be turn into Syndra's skin without changing any thing) so please add the fans they are important.