Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Rydex, The Rampaging Beast [Champion Concept]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Metallic Voodoo

03-06-2013

Please Leave comments i would love to have some advice from the community for this guy and i will have concept art shortly

Rydex, The Rampaging Beast

--------------Appearance-------------
He a rhox(half human half rhino) wearing Jarven like armor can carrying a huge hammer

-----------story(work in progress)--------------------
probably something to do with rune war or something to do with demacia
I
-----------base states/per level stat gains--------
Health: 455 (+90)
Regeneration(5s): 7(+0.64)
Mana: 260(+35)
Regeneration(5s):4.5(1.3)
Damage: 55.66(+3.5)
Attack speed:0.625(+3.48%)
Armor:17.1(+3.4)
Magic resistance:30(+1.25)
Movement Speed: 330
Range:125

---------------abilities(work in progress)------------

Passive: Defiant

Rydex builds a defiant stack whenever he gets cced. If Rydex gets cced and he has 5 stacks on defiant he blocks the next cc effect on him.(consumes Stacks when cc is blocked) Max stacks:5

Q: Shatter CD: 10 Mana:

Rydex swing is hammer at target

W: Hard Headed CD: 15 Seconds Mana:

Passive: Rydex gains a bonus 5/10/13/17/20% armor and Magic resistance

Active: Rydex gains 5 stacks of Defiant for 5 seconds but loses Hard Headed Passive till Hard Headed is off of CD

E: Charge CD:15/15/12/12/10. Mana: Rydex is not able to cast(non-summoner)spells during this time

Rydex gains 40% percent bonus moment speed for 4.5 second knocking enemy units that he hits aside(like Draven's E) then slowing their movement speed by 30% for 2 seconds dealing X amount of damage

R: BATTER UP! CD: 75/70/65 seconds Mana:100/80/60

Rydex jumps forward Suppressing target champion for 0.5 seconds he then swings his hammer towards targeted champion in a wide arch knocking back any champion stuck in the arch 75% of the distance he traveled dealing X amount of damage to targeted enemy and half of that to an enemy caught in knock back effect (about the distance of a Malphite ult).

-------------Ability animations(work in Progress)---------

Passive: Defiant

when at 5 stacks a ring will float around him (looking kinda like a mini Maokia Ult

Q:Charge

W: Hard Headed
when activated Rydex will scream something(to be decided)

E: name to be decide
Will be decide when ability is chosen

R:BATTER UP!

jumps at target slamming them on the ground he them gets behind them and fully swings hammer in a wide arch at target ( the target will be in the middle of the staff part of hammer)

I know lots of character stats are incomplete for now I'm close to having those in but this will give u basic idea of this champion

Metallic Voodoo

03-06-2013

anyone have any suggestion or critiques i open to all

Metallic Voodoo

03-22-2013

Bump