"Adobe AIR Debug Launcher"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aroph

03-06-2013

I can't give specific details with pictures, because I keep forgetting to screenshot, but about 90% of the time I go to my Summoner Profile or I finish a game. I get an error that regards Adobe AIR Debug Launcher and I crash. Not a HUGE problem, but it forces me to restart the game. Exit it. And then start it a second time.

Also can't stay at the end game screen to report or honor others. No GGs or WPs ;c.

EDIT: It happened once in a while. But since the recent patch, it's been been happening nonstop.

KniForz

03-06-2013

I'm having the same problem.
It crashes 100% of the time when I try to go to the store. and about 90% of the time for the profile.

Orcca

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Wrenchmen

03-06-2013

Uninstall Adobe Air, and then launch the client agian. It should automatically install itself again and see if that fixes the problem. If not, there's a problem with the way Air is trying to interact with League of Legends.

You could try to uninstall League of Legends, then Adobe Air, and then reinstall League of Legends again and it might completely fix the problem then.

But first, just try uninstall Adobe Air and see if it's the client error interacting with Air, or Air having a problem interacting with your client.

Sushiman777

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-06-2013

I have the same problem and actually posted a similar thread 2 hours ago. Anyways, I uninstalled Adobe Air and launched the League of Legends client. It logged me in without reinstalling Adobe Air. Did I do something wrong? O_o

Enigmos

03-06-2013

Tried reinstalling Air. No luck. Still crashing 90% of the time I click my profile.

KniForz

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushiman777 View Post
I have the same problem and actually posted a similar thread 2 hours ago. Anyways, I uninstalled Adobe Air and launched the League of Legends client. It logged me in without reinstalling Adobe Air. Did I do something wrong? O_o

had the samething .... LOL just launched normally.

Sushiman777

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by KniForz View Post
had the samething .... LOL just launched normally.
Yup. That's what happened to me.

TheTitanKronos

03-07-2013

Same here, gonna try reinstalling Air see what it does. Gonna show results after.

TheTitanKronos

03-07-2013

Well, I thought it worked for about 10 seconds... Until it crashed again.
Worth noting that even without Air, the game will still launch without reinstalling it. Had to do it manually. Didn't work either.
I gotta say Riot, you should get this fixed asap.
1. It's annoying as Duck. Yes, Donald.
2. I don't really see the point of playing ranked without access to my profile.
3. How are you going to make money if I can't access the shop?

Seiyorah

03-07-2013

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3192347

This should help you quite a bit... it helped me.