Can't reconnect to games , or start new ones.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cpt BlueSkies

03-06-2013

I was DC'd in the middle of a game around an hour ago, and was unable to reconnect to it.

I open my client, login, see the " Game Abandoned " dialog box where it tells you to reconnect - click the reconnect button and then nothing happens.

I waited for the game I DC"d from to end and then attempted to start a new one, went through champion select and then was unable to start the game recieving another error telling me that I was still in a game?

From what I've read on the rest of the forums, my loss will not be forgiven, and I've seen no helpful information otherwise on how to solve this issue either.

UPDATE: After games end , I recieve a " Game cannot be found " message on my reconnect screen. I literally cannot utilize anything in the league of legends client after attempting to start a game as it locks me in the reconnect screen, which of course disables pretty much everything else.

Desonance

Wrenchman

03-06-2013

Hello Cpt BlueSkies,
Unfortunately summoners do not have the power to help you as this is an account problem.
Try creating a ticket and see what they say.

Cpt BlueSkies

03-06-2013

This is not an account specific problem, I have other people on skype/raidcall experiencing the same stuff. I have submitted a ticket as well.

Cpt BlueSkies

03-06-2013

Bump.

Xarga

03-09-2013

same problem dang it all that hard work